BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my sheet after alignment:
That is a lot of rear camber...probably more than you should drive with. I'd get my money back, as Norm said. Doesn't look like they did much besides adjust toe.

Sponsored

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here is my alignment after Eibach Pro Kit install. I know it says Cobra at the top but he told be to ignore that. I guess they were using that as a baseline, not sure if this is acceptable, do these numbers look OK. I'm getting my new wheels and tires soon so I don't want to be wearing out new Michelin PSS.

picture.jpg

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
Here is my alignment after Eibach Pro Kit install. I know it says Cobra at the top but he told be to ignore that. I guess they were using that as a baseline, not sure if this is acceptable, do these numbers look OK. I'm getting my new wheels and tires soon so I don't want to be wearing out new Michelin PSS.

picture.jpg
Those look just fine

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sure looks like a toe-n-go "alignment job" to me :shrug: . . . aka a case of getting about what you pay for :(

Norm
Lol that is true my friend did it for me and charged me a lot less. I will probably take it to ford and have them do it.

That is a lot of rear camber...probably more than you should drive with. I'd get my money back, as Norm said. Doesn't look like they did much besides adjust toe.
Yessir I will take it to Ford and hopefully get it done there.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

picture.jpg
Looks almost exactly what you want. You'll be happy with that.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks guys for the confirmation. I'm still trying to educate myself about alignments.

Sponsored

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Actually that does not look good. Toe should be 0.0 up front. And I would say also 0.0 in the rear, but if you want closer to factory spec in rear that's fine.

But why so much toe out in the front? Really should be 0.0.

Camber should be same side-to-side. The actual amount doesn't mean a whole lot as long as side-to-side is within 0.2 degrees IMO. I would want closer to 0 camber in rear and closer to -2.0 in front. I know stock can't get 2.0, but if you lower you get more than spec so anything closer to that is fine as long as it is the same side-to-side.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
↑↑↑ With respect to Bmac's printout . . .

Zero toe is too aggressive unless you're autocrossing or have replaced all of the control arm bushings with something a good deal firmer. Bushing compliance can allow zero toe to go too far 'out', making the car twitchy and unrelaxing to drive.

I would like to see about half as much front toe and 2/3 as much rear toe in a car that actually gets driven hard, but where it is will be fine for a daily driver.

With only one exception I can think of, you do not want zero rear camber in an IRS car, as this will make any transition into vehicle oversteer happen more suddenly. That exception is, specifically, drag racing.

I'm pretty sure I saw a table of S550 alignment specs somewhere on this site but I don't recall offhand where.

Norm

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT