Sponsored

Aftermarket Gauges in PP Dash

Calvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
While the OEM PP gauges are nice, for me it was nicer to be able to have two gauges that I, as well as a passenger, could monitor. Even though the S550 come with an AFR readout, I prefer to have it on the center dash for easy reading. I also already had the boost gauge laying around which was what gave me the incentive to make a bracket since I had no way of monitoring boost besides turning on the vac/boost gauge in the as-builts. The bracket is a simple 3d printed object and I guess will only benefit those with access to a printer, but I designed it in a way where it should be easy to print on even the most basic printers. The part is uploaded to thingivers., I usually don't share stuff I make but figured this may interest some people that want to have different gauges or add gauges (for non-PP.)

Requires:
-Access to 3D Printer
-PP or GT350 Gauge Dash Piece
-Choice of gauges, made for AEM 52mm (Non X-Series) gauges, no guarantee on forward and back spacing on other brands.

The piece is pretty straight forward to mount, I reused the screws that were used to mount my factory PP gauges, if you don't have them, make sure the screws you choose are long (as well as short) enough to thread into the dash piece post without bottoming out. AEM gauges are secured using their provided hardware.

Pictures are in the thingiverse link below since Photobucket is being screwy with uploads.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3067918
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
THAT is awesome, great job and it’s looks totally factory too! I had a thread on here somewhere from a while back asking if anyone had installed aftermarket gauges into the same location as the PP cars and it had very little replies...

Hopefully with your ingenuity and posted results, more folks now have that option to use the aftermarket gauges!