Advancetrac custom tuning?

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Does anyone know if someone out there is custom tuning Advancetrac for our cars?
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, don't think we've seen such a thing. The client pool would be low, since most people are served pretty well by the factory system (or by just disabling it).

There are alternate magnaride systems out there, but nothing I've seen for stability or traction control.

OP
OP
Stang 19

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Nope, don't think we've seen such a thing. The client pool would be low, since most people are served pretty well by the factory system (or by just disabling it).

There are alternate magnaride systems out there, but nothing I've seen for stability or traction control.
Yes I was kind of thinking that might be the case. I had an 18 GT 350 and the AdVancetrac tuning on that was superb -it was intuitive -just knew when to let me put a rope around my neck and went to pull things back . Wonder if there’s a way to swap the advanced track computer or module or whatever it is from a GT 350 that was wrecked to my car ... on the GT 350 in sport mode you could do some scary shit but on my 19 GT do you have to have it in track mode in order to start spit it out . I find there’s not a lot of in between with my 19 GT it’s all or nothing .
Sponsored