Addding Recaro Seats

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I may add Recaro seats to my 2020 GT. My GT now has the heated/cooled black leather seats that came with the 401A package. The front and rear seats have a slight zig-zag pattern to the leather. It is subtle, but there. The Recaro front seats do not have the zig-zag. Do cars that originally care with Recaro seats from the factory have the pattern on the rear seats or not? Thanks.
Sponsored

justinmiles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2017 mustang v6, 2008 mustang gt
Mine 2020 gt has recaro seats. It has the same back seat as your car does. Personally I don’t care for recaro seats that much. Not to comfortable.

OP
OP

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I love Recaro seats. I had them in my Boss and miss them.

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Funny thing I wanted the Recaro seats until I actually sat in a S550 with them. No heated or cooled options and if I remember correctly no power controls for them as well. Honestly the no cooled seats was enough for me. As far as comfort I actually liked them but I found the heated/cooled leather seats to be more comfortable for long distance drives.

OP I think you are referring to the perforations in the leather being a zig zag. I have that I guess if I look at it a certain way but I don't see if unless I'm looking for it.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Funny thing I wanted the Recaro seats until I actually sat in a S550 with them. No heated or cooled options and if I remember correctly no power controls for them as well. Honestly the no cooled seats was enough for me. As far as comfort I actually liked them but I found the heated/cooled leather seats to be more comfortable for long distance drives.

OP I think you are referring to the perforations in the leather being a zig zag. I have that I guess if I look at it a certain way but I don't see if unless I'm looking for it.
i have heard it's possible to swap all the hardware over from the electric tracks and the heated and cooled seats, at least on the recaros you can purchase as an optional extra
Sponsored