Active exhaust, default to track.

PistolPete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2008 Dodge Ram Hemi, 2009 Honda Accord
Yes car will start in normal although the baffles are still completely open. If you switch off to refill gas or something for a short period of time it will stay in track or whichever mode you have it in. But after an extended period of off time it reverts to normal
Ok so does mymode reset itself too because I will save it to track exhaust but eventually it will say normal but still have my LC saved?
Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I have never had mymode reset itself.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Ok so does mymode reset itself too because I will save it to track exhaust but eventually it will say normal but still have my LC saved?
Mymode should not reset it's settings. Once you create a mymode you should be able to toggle up once and it goes to your mymode. But the car whether or not you have mymode will always start in normal mode after it has been turned off for x amount of minutes. Unsure of the amount of time. Maybe 15 minutes?

PistolPete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2008 Dodge Ram Hemi, 2009 Honda Accord
Mymode should not reset it's settings. Once you create a mymode you should be able to toggle up once and it goes to your mymode. But the car whether or not you have mymode will always start in normal mode after it has been turned off for x amount of minutes. Unsure of the amount of time. Maybe 15 minutes?
Oh ok, thanks for the info! I'm coming from an 03' Cobra so I'm new to all this digital electronic stuff!
Sponsored