ACTIVE EXHAUST MODES HOW TO

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Can I set my exhaust mode so when ever I start the car it is always in that mode until I alter it, tried setting in Mymode but after stopping car and restarting it returns to normal mode Even after saving the settings cheers
Sponsored

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
No, I think the car always starts up in Normal mode for everything. The only thing you can override is with the Quiet Start function.

Adz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
Yeah it's kind of annoying. If I'm in show off mode, I set the active exhaust to track mode but it then quickly switches back to normal after starting.

Annoying but I just have to live with it.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Yeah it's kind of annoying. If I'm in show off mode, I set the active exhaust to track mode but it then quickly switches back to normal after starting.

Annoying but I just have to live with it.
To be honest on a cold start the valves are wide open, which is why it starts with such a loud bark. It's after 10 seconds or so on a cold start that they go back to the normal setting.

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
To be honest on a cold start the valves are wide open, which is why it starts with such a loud bark. It's after 10 seconds or so on a cold start that they go back to the normal setting.
Actually its immediate. It is true though if you leave the car in track mode when you shutdown they will be open when you restart, just they close immediately. Personally the feature was annoying during the first few months of ownership but now its just meh. OP just set a my mode and then only have to flip the switch once on each start, its as close as you'll get to keeping it like that for now.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
A few times I've turned the car on and not started it, it then held that exhaust mode. But I've only done that in quiet mode.

Also if you hit the start button before hitting the brake, it'll give valves time to move. You'll hear it.
Sponsored