Sponsored

Accesstuner Race Updates

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
As a heads up to those who rely on Accesstuner Race...

After taking a look at current industry news and trends, we have decided to proactively re-tool Accesstuner Race. Starting 5/6/16, it will temporarily be unavailable on our website, but we expect to have the updates available by June. We know it’s a bummer not having it available right now, but please check out the list of Protuners on our website for an interim solution.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Kyle@COBB
Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Kyle, I heard that Accesstuner Pro was going to have access to features that Accesstuner Race won't be able to access. I may have also misunderstood. But to set the record straight. Will Accesstuner Race be able to do everything (on a single car obviously) that Accesstuner Pro can? Thanks!

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
Accesstuner Race does not have the same capabilities as Accesstuner Pro. The differences will be even greater as time goes on.

Kyle@COBB

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Well that is lame. Basically as time passes ATR won't be Much use for the guys that tune themselves then unless they spend the cash to get pro.

arghx7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50 years Ecoboost
main difference I see right now is map compare function

If they add a built in charting tool that would be great. If they cut features people will sharpen their pitchforks.

Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
main difference I see right now is map compare function

If they add a built in charting tool that would be great. If they cut features people will sharpen their pitchforks.
Oh trust me, there is a lot more than just the map compare function.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Just tossing it out there, but me and a buddy of mind been going back and forth with Eric Brooks, and they are unlocking more and more for the Ecoboost cars now in HPTuners. (finally got eric to unlock all the DMRs I needed, including mapped points)

I recently started using it since I already had the software from previous cars, and it seems almost everything you would need that cobb has, is there in the editor.

Now the scanner is missing a couple things, mainly ways to log speed density DMRs, but most people on here won't even need to re-build their VE unless you are swapping turbos. Couple tweaks in the slope tables should be all most people need to get trims inline.

Just saying in case people want to try something different besides cobb. HPT has come quite a bit with the Ecoboost as far as I can tell.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Just tossing it out there, but me and a buddy of mind been going back and forth with Eric Brooks, and they are unlocking more and more for the Ecoboost cars now in HPTuners. (finally got eric to unlock all the DMRs I needed, including mapped points)

I recently started using it since I already had the software from previous cars, and it seems almost everything you would need that cobb has, is there in the editor.

Now the scanner is missing a couple things, mainly ways to log speed density DMRs, but most people on here won't even need to re-build their VE unless you are swapping turbos. Couple tweaks in the slope tables should be all most people need to get trims inline.

Just saying in case people want to try something different besides cobb. HPT has come quite a bit with the Ecoboost as far as I can tell.
HPT is missing a ton of tables for the Ecoboost Mustang, ask me how I know. :frusty:

Right now the focus is on 2015+ F-150, been working with Eric on them for the past three days. We are almost there just waiting on a few things and should be able to make some power on my 2.7.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I must not be going to deep enough yet then to see or notice what I am missing. Being a stock car, I'm not trying to change too much yet.

I am glad to have a vendor on here atleast trying to use HPTuners and keep up to date on it though.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I must not be going to deep enough yet then to see notice what I am missing. Being a stock car, I'm not trying to change too much yet.

I am glad to have a vendor on here atleast trying to use HPTuners and keep up to date on it though.
I try to use them all so that way if i'm ever in a pinch I can switch over and try other things to troubleshoot.

Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Sadly HPT has a ton of tables missing and lags way behind even ATR. I wish HPT would put more into the EcoBoost mustangs. I've been using HPT since they were initially stared to tune my Chevy LS motors.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Any chance you guys can list off some example tables that might be missing? I never played with ATR before getting rid of my cobb ap.

Curious more than anything.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Any chance you guys can list off some example tables that might be missing? I never played with ATR before getting rid of my cobb ap.

Curious more than anything.
No chance on my side. Sorry!

I'm with Cobb on the Ecoboost Mustang stuff. On vehicles they don't support I use HPT.
Sponsored