Threads
Reaction score
Website
aadperformance.com
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 2.9L Whipple AAD Drag Pak
We are gearing up to switch our Hurco CNC machines back to production on S550 Components, so I thought I'd post an update. We still have several sets of our billet adjustable camber arms, toe links, and vertical links on the shelf ready to ship; in red and black. Our next production run brings a few things, firstly our introductory pricing will end ( introductory pricing is still live as of now though), next we will be sending approx. 50 full set ups to be anodized in our electric blue color, which is by far the most requested color for our S550 parts.

The coming production run will also include a few set of prototype parts; including billet sway bar endlinks w/ spheriflex, some Billet Adjustable Front suspension goodies, and a few more items for the serious road course/ autox racers. These parts will be used on our own development vehicle as well as a few others for validation.

I have been asked about a forum discount code several times, while at this time we don't offer one I can still help yall out; due to rapid increase in material costs and our introductory price ending soon...... between you and me NOW is the best time to buy. The increase wont be large, but nobody wants to pay more.

Also be sure to come race auto cross at heartland motorsports park in topeka KS, June 10-11; We'll have some deals on parts on hand there for forum members!
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Looking forward to the prototype parts!!!

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Me likely!!!

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
I just saw the review thread for the camber arms and I like the design of the tabs for locked equal rear camber.

Do you have a chart that cross references tab size to camber?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AAD Performance

AAD Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aadperformance.com
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
I just saw the review thread for the camber arms and I like the design of the tabs for locked equal rear camber.

Do you have a chart that cross references tab size to camber?
Not exactly, because every car is different due to manufacturing tolerance, every car starts out at a different point from the factory so such a chart would be kind of useless to most people.

What we do have though, is data telling us each mm of adjustment with our arm next .15 degrees of camber change. So when you receive our camber arms they come pre assembled with +2 tabs. So say you take a baseline camber reading with our tabs installed and you get a reading of -1.9 degrees and you wanted to be at -1.6, you’d know to switch to a +4 tab.

We ship the kits with +2 to +9 in 1mm increments, and 1/2mm increment tabs are available for purchase but aren’t really necessary for the s550

Mike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
AAD, are users able to get to 0* of camber with your camber arms and the pills/tabs supplied with them?

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I love my AAD Camber Arms, Tow Links, Vertical Links. Smooth, no Popping movment and they adjusted out perfectly. Cant wait for the Sway Bars and End Links to be available.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AAD Performance

AAD Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aadperformance.com
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
I love my AAD Camber Arms, Tow Links, Vertical Links. Smooth, no Popping movment and they adjusted out perfectly. Cant wait for the Sway Bars and End Links to be available.
Glad you’re enjoying everything! Thanks for the support!

-Graham
Sponsored