Steeda's New Product Release - Steeda S550 Billet Non-Adjustable Camber Arms

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Im trying to figure out which piece this fits in to the rear suspension. Could this also be called rear upper control arm? I'm asking because awhile back I had a clunking noise which was fixed by my auto shop and he called it a upper control arm. It's a U-shaped black piece.

I'm wondering if I should replace this too.
Yes that's what this is.
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Im trying to figure out which piece this fits in to the rear suspension. Could this also be called rear upper control arm? I'm asking because awhile back I had a clunking noise which was fixed by my auto shop and he called it a upper control arm. It's a U-shaped black piece.

I'm wondering if I should replace this too.
Yes. This is the rear camber link or upper arm. It's boomerang shaped. It controls the rear camber. If your camber changes just throw it and it'll come right back to where you originally set it. Amazing.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Yes that's what this is.
Excellent thanks BmacIL. See I think what using stiff springs and shocks and also aftermarket IRS pieces elsewhere, these stock camber arms take more abuse. Might be a good idea for me to replace these now that I've got this aftermarket suspension to avoid noises and premature wear. I think the stock bushings aren't up to the added abuse.

Thanks Voodooo

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent thanks BmacIL. See I think what using stiff springs and shocks and also aftermarket IRS pieces elsewhere, these stock camber arms take more abuse. Might be a good idea for me to replace these now that I've got this aftermarket suspension to avoid noises and premature wear. I think the stock bushings aren't up to the added abuse.

Thanks Voodooo
This is probably the least noticeable IRS upgrade you can make. In fact, I'd be surprised if you notice a difference. For people regularly tracking the car it's something they'll want for sure.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
This is probably the least noticeable IRS upgrade you can make. In fact, I'd be surprised if you notice a difference. For people regularly tracking the car it's something they'll want for sure.
Yeah if I do it - it's gonna be for reliability, longevity reasons. If I had a clunk appear once because the stock arm bushings went bad, it may happen again.

This is probably the last IRS piece that is still stock on my car.

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] - how long will the introductory price last do you know?

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] - how long will the introductory price last do you know?
Usually a couple of weeks - send me your info & I will try & lock in the intro price for you, so that when you are ready, we can make honor the savings!

:cheers:

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah if I do it - it's gonna be for reliability, longevity reasons. If I had a clunk appear once because the stock arm bushings went bad, it may happen again.

This is probably the last IRS piece that is still stock on my car.
As more parts are released by Steeda ... we'll see if this is true :love:

Have a great weekend!

TJ

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Ordered mine today

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Ordered mine last night also. Hopefully I can achieve at least -1.6 camber on my R.
Stock Ride height you should be able to achieve 2.5 neg camber.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I just remembered. My GT350 camber arm center to center measurement is 10.775"

Update: I just spoke to Matt at Steeda and gave him my stock gt350 track pack center to center camber length dimension. I removed both stock bushings to eliminate the bushing misalignment. The exact centers are 10.775".

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I just remembered. My GT350 camber arm center to center measurement is 10.775"
Perfect! That's the dimension of the New Steeda Camber Arms on the way to you.

Thanks,

Mike D

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, can’t thank everyone enough for the overwhelming support :clap2: just wanted to let you know these are Back In Stock after an exceptional first week of sales!!

Thank you for the support.

#TeamSteeda

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Hello All:

As Steeda promised, it is Friday & that means another great part being offered by Steeda!

Steeda is happy to announce the release of our Steeda S550 Billet Non-Adjustable Camber Arms - PATENT PENDING.

You may ask yourself - "Why do I need/want these?" That is a great question, happy to help!

For those customers that want better handling, more traction, increased confidence corning and wish to maintain proper camber on their lowered vehicles Steeda has the best designed kit for you:

- The camber arms are lighter and stronger than the factory pieces. CNC machined out of light weight aerospace grade 6061 aluminum this arm (over 3lbs of savings)

- Steeda’s camber arms give you the best continuous suspension geometry and strongest design on the market, period. *

- Engineered, computer analyzed, and track tested to ensure durability, this arm will flex less than the factory camber arm due to the CNC machined delrin bushings and custom designed Teflon lined stainless steel spherical bearings replacing the factory rubber bushings.

- Steeda’s billet camber arm offers the most clearance on the market for the chassis on extremely lowered and bagged cars and applications with huge aftermarket half shafts.* All of this combined into an pocket friendly price and it simply doesn’t get any better than this ($100 less than other kits on the market)

We have a special introductory price of $279.95.

To recap - Great price, 3lbs of savings, designed to follow the factory camber arm path unlike the others, Steeda’s camber arms give you the best continuous suspension geometry and strongest design on the market, period - all while being Design, Engineered & Manufactured in house, right here in the U.S.A. :cheers:

Order yours today - https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-billet-non-adjustable-camber-arms-15-17-all.html

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks everyone for your support of this new product! :)
Sponsored