Whitest Russian

Whitest Russian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Please let us know if you were able to get rid of it. I have a very similar sound, but mine seems to come from the header and sunvisor area. but I'm not sure at all because the glass can reflect the sound and make the noise seem to come from somewhere else.
Wrapping my tweeter grill with some insulation strips seemed to fix my problem. Although I have only done short drives around town so far so time will tell if that was the problem or not.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Wrapping my tweeter grill with some insulation strips seemed to fix my problem. Although I have only done short drives around town so far so time will tell if that was the problem or not.
Good to hear (no pun intended)! Keep us posted if that was the final resolution.

mad murph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fighter Jet Grey Mach 1
The tweeter grilles can be popped out without removing the pillar. I just used my fingers, but you may need a plastic trim remover to pop them off.
How do you do this please?
One of my tweeter grills is loose and rattles and buzzes constantly and is really annoying. I'm not confident enough to remove the pillar trim so would be good to know how to do this.
Thanks

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
How do you do this please?
One of my tweeter grills is loose and rattles and buzzes constantly and is really annoying. I'm not confident enough to remove the pillar trim so would be good to know how to do this.
Thanks
I don't remember exactly because it was very easy. I think I just pushed the grille up or down and got my finger into the gap to pop it out.
Sponsored