502 HP at the Wheels?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
But didn’t you see the blue filter under the hood?!! Has to be worth something!
That blue filter better have a nitrous bottle connected to make that jump in HP:crackup:
Sponsored

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
As said in the video for the PPL who actually paid attention. I thought the real number should have been around 420-430 and even 461 seemed high to me. Regardless, its just a dyno and they are all different. Vehicle weight, tire size, make, model and year with current DA and all SAE correction factors were calculated before the spin to 461whp. I personally don't really get too caught up in numbers bc they are all different everywhere you go. Everyone has an opinion on the video but didn't listen to what was actually explained in the video. That's like reading a book, skipping chapters and thinking you have the full story figured out. It don't work that way. Intent of the video was just to have a little fun and share a story. this is not rocket science guys so don't read too much into it. have a blessed day and lets just enjoys the cars we drive!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
As said in the video for the PPL who actually paid attention. I thought the real number should have been around 420-430 and even 461 seemed high to me. Regardless, its just a dyno and they are all different. Vehicle weight, tire size, make, model and year with current DA and all SAE correction factors were calculated before the spin to 461whp. I personally don't really get too caught up in numbers bc they are all different everywhere you go. Everyone has an opinion on the video but didn't listen to what was actually explained in the video. That's like reading a book, skipping chapters and thinking you have the full story figured out. It don't work that way. Intent of the video was just to have a little fun and share a story. this is not rocket science guys so don't read too much into it. have a blessed day and lets just enjoys the cars we drive!
Don’t take us too seriously. We’re just poking fun at the numbers :)
get the blower installed and post up some video here for those of us that don’t spend much time on YouTube. I think you made the right choice for tuning with wengerd. Pretty sure at some point I’ll have him do my car

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Soooo 1750whp with the blower???

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Just hit the 1k mark today and I too believe I may have a factory freak and I am not kidding. This car is a beast coming from a GS Corvette I was a little skeptical thinking I may have made a mistake but that feeling is GONE. I ripped through the gears catching 1st - 3rd gear before backing down and it felt like 4th was possible. What a smooth shifting machine with precision.
For now, I really don't want to be let down by a Dyno but at some point I think I will just for curiosity sake.

Happy Motoring!!!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
That is impressive numbers from stock to supercharged.
As someone who swears by Procharger, that ESS kit is looking good. Congrats Zander on the Mach!!

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Thanks so much. 120mm pulley is rated for 7.5 psi at around 7200 rpm. we red'd out to 7700 bc we are good with the OPG/CS upgrade and probably picked up another psi or so. I was only expecting like 680 with stock cats but man were we surprised. We did run into cat over temp though so defiantly need headers soon. Car feels amazing with the Wengered Performance tune!

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Thanks so much. 120mm pulley is rated for 7.5 psi at around 7200 rpm. we red'd out to 7700 bc we are good with the OPG/CS upgrade and probably picked up another psi or so. I was only expecting like 680 with stock cats but man were we surprised. We did run into cat over temp though so defiantly need headers soon. Car feels amazing with the Wengered Performance tune!

Good deal, I look forward too the driving POV.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
LOL. This thread has a share of factory freaks.