Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
I've ordered Adam's sprayable graphene for my wheels, and for the rest too. Picture below.

Not as durable as their other solutions. But I'm thinking, if I screw up, the damage will only last a year or so.

Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 1.05.30 PM.png

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I've ordered Adam's sprayable graphene for my wheels, and for the rest too. Picture below.

Not as durable as their other solutions. But I'm thinking, if I screw up, the damage will only last a year or so.

Their true coating is super easy to apply as well. I helped my dad with his truck and my mom’s Cadillac over the summer and it was super easy. When it starts to sweat, it’s ready to wipe off. Just thought I’d mention if you’re contemplating going with their full coating at some point. Their graphene spray is really good too

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Their true coating is super easy to apply as well. I helped my dad with his truck and my mom’s Cadillac over the summer and it was super easy. When it starts to sweat, it’s ready to wipe off. Just thought I’d mention if you’re contemplating going with their full coating at some point. Their graphene spray is really good too
Thanks. Yes, my goal is to apply their full coating solution later in the year once I’ve practiced a bit and feel comfortable with the spray. They do rate their full coating solution as “easy” to apply and their spray as “easiest”. I am beginner level, so I’ll start at the bottom!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks. Yes, my goal is to apply their full coating solution later in the year once I’ve practiced a bit and feel comfortable with the spray. They do rate their full coating solution as “easy” to apply and their spray as “easiest”. I am beginner level, so I’ll start at the bottom!
I get that! I had an old decklid panel from my 2016 that I practiced on before I coated that car. A high gloss black panel like that will show any and every high spot. Biggest thing I learned is a little goes a long way with these coatings.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

used this on my paint. incredibly easy to use. big fan.
Sponsored