Sponsored

5 Spurs Floating Center Caps

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Need to check if he's making those center console covers (with no logo). Does anybody know? Thx.
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yes, there's a no logo option available.
Just ordered :D. Thanks brother. Hey, does the 'brushed aluminum' shifter surround matches the reverse lockout, which is really close? Hope so. Noticed you don't have any of those, so no rush to order that one. I'd only order if it matches the rest of the shiny stuff, like the reverse lockout, vents, etc. Hope so. Take care. And please ship it quickly :D. Hope it makes it relatively quicky to the US, and I don't get any customs bill, so please declare a minimal value, if possible. Take care.
JC

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Just ordered :D. Thanks brother. Hey, does the 'brushed aluminum' shifter surround matches the reverse lockout, which is really close? Hope so. Noticed you don't have any of those, so no rush to order that one. I'd only order if it matches the rest of the shiny stuff, like the reverse lockout, vents, etc. Hope so. Take care. And please ship it quickly :D. Hope it makes it relatively quicky to the US, and I don't get any customs bill, so please declare a minimal value, if possible. Take care.
JC
Got it, thanks. No customs duties will be due.

Regarding the Shifter Surround, I've anodized over the brushed finish so the brushed effect is quite faint, almost unnoticeable at arms length. Won't be an exact match but being silver it should blend in well with the other chrome bits.

It's currently available for Pre-order and should be shipping in a few weeks time.

upload_2020-6-29_23-33-58.png

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thank you for the detailed info. Hey, is it possible to match the factory piece, but just without the 'Sync' crap? If it's not going to match in neither texture nor color, I'd reluctantly leave the stock piece in place. It's hard to notice the letters. But if the texture and colors are different, it'd be immediately noticeable, attracting attention to itself, which I wouldn't want. In theory, you should be able to make it the way I want cheaper (smooth and chromed), so it should be doable, and simpler to make. Please let me know. Maybe I'm in the minority, but you could make a poll :D. The green is just too much for me; I don't like that kind of contrast; the stitching is enough, and also subtle enough. Thank you for being open to suggestions :).

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thank you for the detailed info. Hey, is it possible to match the factory piece, but just without the 'Sync' crap? If it's not going to match in neither texture nor color, I'd reluctantly leave the stock piece in place. It's hard to notice the letters. But if the texture and colors are different, it'd be immediately noticeable, attracting attention to itself, which I wouldn't want. In theory, you should be able to make it the way I want cheaper (smooth and chromed), so it should be doable, and simpler to make. Please let me know. Maybe I'm in the minority, but you could make a poll :D. The green is just too much for me; I don't like that kind of contrast; the stitching is enough, and also subtle enough. Thank you for being open to suggestions :).
There is a GT350 bezel without sync. You'd just have to remove the GT350 boot and attach your stock one to it with fabric glue.
https://lmr.com/item/LRS-7277M/16-17-shelby-gt350-shift-boot-w-o-sync

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey, thank you for the heads up on that. But based on 5spurs comments, I thought the bezel by itself just popped out, but that's obviously not the case. So several questions here. First, how does the bezel attach to the black bracket with the clips? I assume the boot is glued to THAT part, and not the bezel, correct?
Second question: What do you need to disassemble to remove that part? Just the ball, or does it require to remove the center console? Hopefully just the ball, because I'm not going to remove the console just for that. And finally, how likely you're to damage the boot (which I assume it's vinyl, like almost everything else), when un-gluing it from the plastic bracket?
Third question: Is the bezel color the same as our stock bezel? I ask because the GT350 gauges were darker, and I had to transfer the chrome rings from my gauges. I DO NOT want a darker bezel, so have to make sure it's shiny, like the GTs and Bullitts.
Finally, I was going to ask you if you could just leave the GT350 boot in place, meaning they're the same size... BUT noticed my Bullitt has green stitching on the back part of the boot, so guess it'd be better to transfer it. Thanks man.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Hey, thank you for the heads up on that. But based on 5spurs comments, I thought the bezel by itself just popped out, but that's obviously not the case. So several questions here. First, how does the bezel attach to the black bracket with the clips? I assume the boot is glued to THAT part, and not the bezel, correct?
Second question: What do you need to disassemble to remove that part? Just the ball, or does it require to remove the center console? Hopefully just the ball, because I'm not going to remove the console just for that. And finally, how likely you're to damage the boot (which I assume it's vinyl, like almost everything else), when un-gluing it from the plastic bracket?
Third question: Is the bezel color the same as our stock bezel? I ask because the GT350 gauges were darker, and I had to transfer the chrome rings from my gauges. I DO NOT want a darker bezel, so have to make sure it's shiny, like the GTs and Bullitts.
Finally, I was going to ask you if you could just leave the GT350 boot in place, meaning they're the same size... BUT noticed my Bullitt has green stitching on the back part of the boot, so guess it'd be better to transfer it. Thanks man.
CJ Pony parts has a swap video on Youtube.

You just remove the knob and lockout collar, pull up on the bezel and it pops off taking the black bracket and boot with it. The Boot is glued to the black bracket. You just pull the current one off, put on the one you want, use either super of fabric glue to hold it in place then put it back on.

As far as I'm aware all the bezels are the same color.

Sponsored

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
All we need now is a little how to guide on getting these pretty little babies in nicely. :rockon:

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
These Wheelcaps look fantastic. They're all ready and should be shipping out in the next few days.

20200701_143332min.jpg
Great talking with you the other day Kevin!!...can’t wait to get mine!! !!

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
Great talking with you the other day Kevin!!...can’t wait to get mine!! !!
Does anyone have any more pictures of what the wheel caps look like on their car?
Sponsored