Sponsored

5Spurs BULLITT Center Arm Rest - Feedback Wanted

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Hello Guys,

Kevin from 5SPURS(the company that makes the 2019 BULLITT ignition button) has asked me to reach out to any BULLITT groups I knew for your opinions on a center arm rest that he is developing for the 2019/2020. He is working on 2 versions, one that has the BULLITT logo and lettering

1) Green Stitching

2) Green Stitching with logo

Here is a concept for the 2nd version with the logo in a Gun-metal grey thread color which is subtle and understated on the charcoal black leather.

He would like to know your opinion and any feedback regarding it. I'll be sending him a link to this thread but you can also reach him on twitter @5_SPURS and email [email protected]

Thanks!

1.jpg
2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Working my ideas with Kevin as well.... it seems if we want something “special” it will be spendy! I like the idea of the BULLITT logo I had made for my center caps...and the 50 Yrs reference below that! Maybe not as big as Kevin’s render...but you get the idea! Again... these ideas are costly for him but they can be done!! The more guys commit to a certain design...the lass it will cost us!! Makes sense!! They would be embroidered...hence the expense, but definitely eye-candy!!

Need some numbers of who might be interested in at least.....one of two designs Kevin is proposing!! Thots and or your suggestions welcome!! Thanx. Ric
6E1B403B-2E09-44B6-8F08-E18799B86DFA.jpeg
36A7A63B-431A-4BDF-861D-A6CE162048B3.jpeg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Good one...never thot of that!! What does the “s” stand for?? ...?..trust it’s not your name?? lol I also do..fone for phone?? Don’t know why...always have?? The less typing I do, the better!! lol

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Good one...never thot of that!! What does the “s” stand for?? ...?..trust it’s not your name?? lol I also do..fone for phone?? Don’t know why...always have?? The less typing I do, the better!! lol
S= plural.

Sponsored

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Hi guys!

@Voo Doo
Check out the embroidered option attached.

@Schwerin
Are you sure you want the plain Armrest? It's the same comfort and quality but the embroidered option looks incredible.

I'm going to match the color of the thread with the leather like below. It'll be subtle however the shine on the threads will give it the WOW factor.
upload_2019-10-9_10-48-43.png
IMG_1924001.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hi guys!

@Voo Doo
Check out the embroidered option attached.

@Schwerin
Are you sure you want the plain Armrest? It's the same comfort and quality but the embroidered option looks incredible.

I'm going to match the color of the thread with the leather like below. It'll be subtle however the shine on the threads will give it the WOW factor.
upload_2019-10-9_10-48-43.png
IMG_1924001.jpg
personally.....I’m not a minimalist!, lol..... I’ll go with the Embroidery.... let me know when they’ll be available! My BULLITT is now put away in the garage for the winter...

law242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
cool idea but I don't want to lose my armrests. I went ahead and made this for mine.
Finished Product Console Closed.jpg

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Sounds good. I'm more of a perfectionist these days so I guess we all have our own burdens to carry.

I've special ordered a spool of green thread from Germany as it's a unique shade of green. Once that arrives I'll start cranking them out.

Sponsored

harmonica2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
If I may make a suggestion, the area of the center console that could really use a mod is the chrome with the "SYNC" letters embossed. I mean, who cares what kind of 90's-looking operating system the car has? We all use CarPlay or Android Auto, and futz with Sync only when we need to. Replace "SYNC" with "BULLITT" or nothing at all, and I would buy it.

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
Yes! This:
If I may make a suggestion, the area of the center console that could really use a mod is the chrome with the "SYNC" letters embossed. I mean, who cares what kind of 90's-looking operating system the car has? We all use CarPlay or Android Auto, and futz with Sync only when we need to. Replace "SYNC" with "BULLITT" or nothing at all, and I would buy it.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I think there is a blank version for cars with no sync. but its hard of the whole shift boot housing. You'll have to take it all out and replace that full ring.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/v-QAAOSwzVhba1OE/s-l300.jpg

There are GT350 versions that have it blank I know of, not sure if there are normal GT ones too. I assume the GT350R version is blank.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Easy take out... did mine and replaced shifter boot and e-brake boot!! Videos are available... simple job!!
421E2B24-BFA3-4210-BB5F-42DA129BE343.jpeg
Sponsored