5 Spurs Floating Center Caps

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Order placed- and tossed a start button in there too. Cant wait to get rid of the generic pony centercaps!!
I have a GT but I’m a gun guy. The bullet start button is bad*ss. I have it and love it. Want the caps but debating cause I’d like to get new wheels eventually

Last edited:

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
You guys placed your orders faster than speeding BULLITTs!
It's great to be able to make a positive impact in the community, thanks for all the orders and support.

A lot of hard work goes into taking an idea all the way through to a final product and compounded further when you're aiming for the best quality in the business.

Looking forward to seeing these products installed on your cars and looking spectacular.

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
You guys placed your orders faster than speeding BULLITTs!
It's great to be able to make a positive impact in the community, thanks for all the orders and support.

A lot of hard work goes into taking an idea all the way through to a final product and compounded further when you're aiming for the best quality in the business.

Looking forward to seeing these products installed on your cars and looking spectacular.
Kevin,

I certainly appreciate your brilliant work on providing these bespoke products to the community and it shows through the support we give you. I truly love the workmanship of my armrest extension and my crosshairs BULLITT button. I just can’t wait to receive the shifter plate and the Center wheel caps to arrive.

Thank You for the amazing work!!

Sponsored

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Order placed- and tossed a start button in there too. Cant wait to get rid of the generic pony centercaps!!
Thanks. Did you mean to choose the Power Button instead of the Crosshairs one?

FYI Kevin, I'm waiting for the wheel caps to be order-able and will order the armrest and power button for one shipment.
Armrest is in production if you're still interested.

I have a GT but I’m a fun guy. The bullet start button is bad*ss. I have it and love it. Want the caps but debating cause I’d like to get new wheels eventually
Good to hear about the button, sounds like a great way to start off the day.

You'll end up switching back to the old wheels just for the wheelcaps so best to keep the stock wheels around...;)

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang

Good to hear about the button, sounds like a great way to start off the day.

You'll end up switching back to the old wheels just for the wheelcaps so best to keep the stock wheels around...;)
AN idea. I noticed that most aftermarket wheel seem to have the same size caps that are larger than OEM. If someone local to you were to bring you a single wheel to measure would you be able to make a spacer/adapter? Or perhaps make the center caps in a 2nd optional size? With how many like to run the Shelby wheels this may be enough sales to cover costs.

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)

...;)
Thanks Kevin, yes- I prefer the red button for a spot of contrast... I was going to grab the armrest cover but second guessing that based on how much I've been using the cup holders.

Speedycrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1913, 2010 Mustang GT (racecar)
Ordered the center caps and brushed aluminum surround.....goodbye SYNC lettering!

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
AN idea. I noticed that most aftermarket wheel seem to have the same size caps that are larger than OEM. If someone local to you were to bring you a single wheel to measure would you be able to make a spacer/adapter? Or perhaps make the center caps in a 2nd optional size? With how many like to run the Shelby wheels this may be enough sales to cover costs.
I've got measurement data from the US for use in another project so there are no limitations to what can be done.

The Wheelcaps and Shifter Surround were born due to BULLITT owners requesting them. Similarly, if the guys with a specific wheel or specific need get together and request a product it'll be considered.

Sponsored

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Thanks Kevin, yes- I prefer the red button for a spot of contrast... I was going to grab the armrest cover but second guessing that based on how much I've been using the cup holders.
Done for another member and maybe of interest.
upload_2020-5-19_20-27-46.png

Those with the armrest can offer a better perspective since they see both sides. I'd do the armrest before the button and caps due to the functionality it offers.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Are you using it for cups? I use my holders all the time but for change and things so I like having the wrest as a cover to hide anything in there from people looking in.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I put my arm down the other day and it felt really weird, because i had forgotten to put the armrest back on. It is a game changer, I hate driving with any cups in the cup holder anyway.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Kevin, how close are these to being shipped?

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
From what I understand from my last conversation was, he was just putting in the fishing touches. So I would guess pretty soon.
Sponsored