Sponsored

5 Spurs Floating Center Caps

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
No way I'd try to pry them out. Ha ha. That was suggested by somebody else. I'd try with a large suction cup that worked on my last Porsche. If not, then wheels come off. Need to research where we can lift the Bullitt from. Hopefully there's a central point front and back. Thx.
Sponsored

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Crosshairs. You'll need to go custom for any other design
If I did either Bullitt or K2547 as custom, how much longer would it take?

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey, do you have the armrests without the Bullitt logo available again? And when are you going to have wheel caps in fixed form, and how much? I just can't justify spending $120 on them; no offense. Ha ha. I thought I was as anal as it gets, but guess not, since I don't care that the wheel caps spin with the wheels :D.

Finally, are you planning on making the shift lever surround in plastic chrome, just like stock, but without the stupid 'Sync' letters? I'd like to keep the look stock, just without the letters. Thanks man.

Sponsored

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
Hey, do you have the armrests without the Bullitt logo available again? And when are you going to have wheel caps in fixed form, and how much? I just can't justify spending $120 on them; no offense. Ha ha. I thought I was as anal as it gets, but guess not, since I don't care that the wheel caps spin with the wheels :D.

Finally, are you planning on making the shift lever surround in plastic chrome, just like stock, but without the stupid 'Sync' letters? I'd like to keep the look stock, just without the letters. Thanks man.
Armrests could be available in 2 weeks.
Fixed wheelcaps in 4-5 weeks
Shifter Surround is a metal part and there will be an option for a brushed aluminium finish which would be close to the factory look (without Sync)

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Excellent. I just closed the deal on a Bullitt, and will bring it home tomorrow (need to go pick it up). Will get those 3 items. Should we sign in to get notified when they're ready, or how? Thx.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Excellent. I just closed the deal on a Bullitt, and will bring it home tomorrow (need to go pick it up). Will get those 3 items. Should we sign in to get notified when they're ready, or how? Thx.
congrats

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Don’t forget the Bullitt start button too :rockon:

Sponsored

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Don’t forget the Bullitt start button too :rockon:
I also added the american muscle flip cover over the start button, ready to launch.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
No way I'd try to pry them out. Ha ha. That was suggested by somebody else. I'd try with a large suction cup that worked on my last Porsche. If not, then wheels come off. Need to research where we can lift the Bullitt from. Hopefully there's a central point front and back. Thx.
Every car has jacking points.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Wheelcaps and Shifter Surround are now available for Pre-Order.

The Launch Price is available for a limited time period so take advantage of the lower pricing and get your orders in before the mob gets them.

Wheelcaps
upload_2020-5-18_17-57-55.png

Shifter Surround
upload_2020-5-18_17-56-29.png
Order for both is in!

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Order placed- and tossed a start button in there too. Cant wait to get rid of the generic pony centercaps!!
Sponsored