Sponsored

Got some new staff, center caps and quarter Window Louver

Akira-J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to my Chinese friends for allowing me to get these cheap new stuff.
The center caps are perfect, customized with rotors and LED lights (although I don’t like LED lights, but they only have this one option), keep them while driving Level.
WechatIMG70.jpeg

WechatIMG65.jpeg

The quarter Window Louver is not bad for the price of $100. It is probably a copy of ST's style, the shape is good, and the paint color is also good.

WechatIMG71.jpeg

WechatIMG69.jpeg

However, because of the chrome decorative strips, some troubles were encountered in the installation, the bottom could not fit well, and a part of it had to be cut off.
WechatIMG67.jpeg

Forgive me for not washing the car for a long time, thanks for watching.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
How did you get the lettering on the tires white? I like it! Could you post a full side shot?

OP
OP
Akira-J

Akira-J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
How did you get the lettering on the tires white? I like it! Could you post a full side shot?
I customized them through a Chinese friend, and it cost about $100. The center caps consists of two parts, the aluminum pattern and the rotor base, and the middle is glued together with 3M tape.

WechatIMG75.jpeg

As you can see(forgive my dirty wheels),it will be slightly higher than the center cap of the stock
WechatIMG74.jpeg

but it can be turned to keep the pattern level.
WechatIMG72.jpeg

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I customized them through a Chinese friend, and it cost about $100. The center caps consists of two parts, the aluminum pattern and the rotor base, and the middle is glued together with 3M tape.

WechatIMG75.jpeg

As you can see(forgive my dirty wheels),it will be slightly higher than the center cap of the stock
WechatIMG74.jpeg

but it can be turned to keep the pattern level.
WechatIMG72.jpeg
No, the lettering on the TIRES (MICHELEIN)

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks to my Chinese friends for allowing me to get these cheap new staff.
Not trying to be a spelling police, but it's 'stuff' :). Cheap staff in another context could be construed as sex trafficking, hence my correction :D. Take care.

OP
OP
Akira-J

Akira-J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Not trying to be a spelling police, but it's 'stuff' :). Cheap staff in another context could be construed as sex trafficking, hence my correction :D. Take care.
It was my fault, thank you dude

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Can you post the links for these items from China? Did you mean the center caps are illuminated? Did the 1/4 vent come painted? Thanks

OP
OP
Akira-J

Akira-J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Can you post the links for these items from China? Did you mean the center caps are illuminated? Did the 1/4 vent come painted? Thanks
Yes, there are LED lights in the center caps, which will light up when the speed is 25MPH. Sorry I can't take pictures of driving, but they should look like this pic.
O1CN01u43Z2226LuobID4to_!!3252847646.jpg

And yes I can give you all the link.But you may need Google Translate to communicate with them.If you don't mind, I will reply them to you.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Oh,you mean this
WechatIMG79.jpeg

I just drew them by myself with a tire marker.maybe cost my $1.5?
WechatIMG78.jpeg
BEST IMAGE RESPONSE EVER!
Sponsored