Sponsored

4G Synch3 via AT&T

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Signed up for the free trial subscription for this feature and now about to expire. Anyone happily using it and willing to sell/tell me why I should continue the subscription?
Sponsored

Akeldama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Manual Magnetic GT Premium w/401a, Performance Pack and Active Exhaust
I'd love to find out if there is a hidden SIM card somewhere that I can access to use my own service provider for this feature...

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Having an AT&T phone I saw no point to it. My phone gets faster service over 4G than it does through the Sync3 WiFi. If this were a large SUV full of people using tablet and laptops it might be of use.

If Sync3 had good native apps I would keep it. But they all run off the phone anyway. Sirius TravelLink is nice to have at least.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Signed up for the free trial subscription for this feature and now about to expire. Anyone happily using it and willing to sell/tell me why I should continue the subscription?
I subscribed after my trial ended. I use this as a supplement to my Verizon plan. $20 for unlimited data isn't bad at all. I don't have a huge data plan on Verizon, so I'm using this for CarPlay apps and downloading app updates on my phone. The cost of the vehicle wifi is cheaper than it is to add the data I would need on Verizon.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Having an AT&T phone I saw no point to it. My phone gets faster service over 4G than it does through the Sync3 WiFi. If this were a large SUV full of people using tablet and laptops it might be of use.

If Sync3 had good native apps I would keep it. But they all run off the phone anyway. Sirius TravelLink is nice to have at least.
I find that odd the 4G through your vehicle is slower than your phone service. I just ran a speed test on both and the car was just as fast as my Verizon LTE.
Sponsored