Sponsored

Help me Synch3 - Waze on iPhone - or any app for that matter

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
They really need to update Sync 3. The interface is rough and almost lack of function for what it's capable of.
I mean why can't have 6 sets of presets for everything from AM to XM? My FJ's radio is like that, you can have anything for presets no need to switch modes.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
They really need to update Sync 3. The interface is rough and almost lack of function for what it's capable of.
I mean why can't have 6 sets of presets for everything from AM to XM? My FJ's radio is like that, you can have anything for presets no need to switch modes.
Mixed source presets? Holy shit, yes, please.

I'm still excited about the possibility of a Car Play update, any updates?

justinakajuice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. Auto
As far as I know, there are only a few apps that are able to operate on Sync. That's how they are getting an extra G out of people like me that want the built in navigation. Waze is awesome, but it was better before they started injecting all the damn ads. If they allowed us to pipe Waze through, they'd be losing a lot of money. Wish they would, but I doubt it.

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
Car Play would be great. Is this a rumor or is Ford really going to be adding CarPlay to Sync 3? Watch, I bet it need different hardware and won't be available until 2017 models.

UofMEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' FE, 20' FE
Are you running the apps on your phone when it's plugged in? You need to start the apps on the phone, or at least make sure they're running i the background.
Sponsored