2M Fabrications Review (Headers)

Selim K

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Selim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It's not crank relear it's the O2 sensor. Probably need to replace that one. I use Lund and have read they don't tune for headers.
Lund does tune for headers. They just don’t disable the CEL because of the EPA. Car will run perfect, you will just have the light.

Also, I installed my 2m headers back in November last year . Good quality and good fit. Was a pain in the ass to put in like any header. USE THE OEM GASKET! They are multi layer steel and good quality.
6k miles no issues other than my o2 sensor just shat itself the other day. I been on e85.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Lund does tune for headers. They just don’t disable the CEL because of the EPA. Car will run perfect, you will just have the light.

Also, I installed my 2m headers back in November last year . Good quality and good fit. Was a pain in the ass to put in like any header. USE THE OEM GASKET! They are multi layer steel and good quality.
6k miles no issues other than my o2 sensor just shat itself the other day. I been on e85.
Have had 2 O2 sensors go out. Both times passenger side sensor 1

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Any Feedback reviews Yet?
Well my engine blew so I’m going to have to pull it. Looks like one of the bolts backed out completely and fell out and another one backed out partially.

defiantly recommend retightening the bolts after a couple hundred miles.

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Well my engine blew so I’m going to have to pull it. Looks like one of the bolts backed out completely and fell out and another one backed out partially.

defiantly recommend retightening the bolts after a couple hundred miles.
Sorry to hear about your engine. Have you discovered what caused the engine failure?

OP
OP
tdstuart

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Sorry to hear about your engine. Have you discovered what caused the engine failure?
Probably mixture of bad tune and bad luck. Piston and spark plug melted. Either car didn’t fuel correct properly and the car went lean or the piston ring gave out and car went lean. Those are my best ideas.
Sponsored