MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I also got my scheduled email on Oct 27. When I click the track order button in the email it takes me to the order tracking web page with the order and vin pre populated. When I click track order i get the message.

Notice

This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later
Ok that's the number I have tried before. Still no luck so it must the the sucky tracker
I was informed the tracker won't work until you have a window sticker. If it still doesn't work after that, then blame it on the website just being garbage. (Honestly, its probably just someone not doing their job correctly lol)
Sponsored

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 GT 401A Mischievous Purple
I was informed the tracker won't work until you have a window sticker. If it still doesn't work after that, then blame it on the website just being garbage. (Honestly, its probably just someone not doing their job correctly lol)
I have my window sticker so odds are its ford

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
My order number was four digits - no letters.

My Dealer number was One letter and five digits.
Yeah my dealer has no idea and I don't have any emails from ford so oh well. I guess I don't really need it at this point. The only number I have is different

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Reached out to Ford Support as I am excited/impatient. This is what they said about the Builder

Them:
I appreciate your patience! It looks like I'm also getting the same error message when using the tracking tool: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ . Please allow me just a couple more minutes to do further research on the order.

Them:
Thanks for waiting! Based on my resources some vehicles are unable to be tracked online. Tracking availability differs based on vehicle location, where the vehicle is in the build process, and if it is a new release. Furthermore, the vehicle will only show up in the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website if the primary status is In Production, Awaiting Shipment, or In Transit. If you're unable to track your order you're more than welcome to reach out to the selling Ford dealership. I also took the liberty of looking into the order and it appears that it's scheduled to begin production on December 16th. I'd recommend checking the tracking tool after this date.

Good news for me, Build week is the 12th, and the build starts Dec 16th. Prob will be built by the 20th is my guess.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Reached out to Ford Support as I am excited/impatient. This is what they said about the Builder

Them:
I appreciate your patience! It looks like I'm also getting the same error message when using the tracking tool: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ . Please allow me just a couple more minutes to do further research on the order.

Them:
Thanks for waiting! Based on my resources some vehicles are unable to be tracked online. Tracking availability differs based on vehicle location, where the vehicle is in the build process, and if it is a new release. Furthermore, the vehicle will only show up in the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website if the primary status is In Production, Awaiting Shipment, or In Transit. If you're unable to track your order you're more than welcome to reach out to the selling Ford dealership. I also took the liberty of looking into the order and it appears that it's scheduled to begin production on December 16th. I'd recommend checking the tracking tool after this date.

Good news for me, Build week is the 12th, and the build starts Dec 16th. Prob will be built by the 20th is my guess.
You can also do a chat with Ford Performance, those guys are very helpful as well. Just have your VIN ready. They can also help the folks that haven’t been scheduled yet, just need your dealer code and order number.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Sponsored

Ryno073

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT

Them:

Them:

My build week is also 12/12. I tried the vehicle order tracking site all week, kept getting the " We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order ..." message.
So yesterday on a whim, I decided to try this site - https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
which had not worked previously. My window sticker showed up! Even today, vehicle order tracking site doesn't work, but the windowsticker.forddirect.com site does. give it a try -

NJ3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
My build week is also 12/12. I tried the vehicle order tracking site all week, kept getting the " We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order ..." message.
So yesterday on a whim, I decided to try this site - https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
which had not worked previously. My window sticker showed up! Even today, vehicle order tracking site doesn't work, but the windowsticker.forddirect.com site does. give it a try -
Thanks, it worked for me. Mine is also scheduled for the week of 12/12.

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Dub, mine works as well!

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
You can also do a chat with Ford Performance, those guys are very helpful as well. Just have your VIN ready. They can also help the folks that haven’t been scheduled yet, just need your dealer code and order number.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
Also good for overseas customers. At least to the point of arrival at the shipping dock. I used to email them weekly until the car got to Baltimore

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
I ordered my 23 on 8 November. Only have the obligatory “we have your order” email. If the order window has already closed this will be an incredibly short build year. Hopefully they will get them pushed out soon.

Sponsored

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Just checked and my window sticker is also showing up! 12/5 build week originally, looks like my blend date was 12/8. Damn this is getting real!

Jbsimm2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang ecoboost
Ordered on Sept 22. Mine is built. Said should be at dealer by 12/27.

I still can't track, nor have access to widow sticker. Hopefully my dealer ordered correctly to my specs

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Ordered on Sept 22. Mine is built. Said should be at dealer by 12/27.

I still can't track, nor have access to widow sticker. Hopefully my dealer ordered correctly to my specs
What day was it built? Curious how that ETA is calculated/how long the delivery is.
Sponsored