'22 MaCH1?

faser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
scott
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
Guys are now ordering the Mach1. They will likely get there cars in 2-4 months. Will these cars be '21s or '22s?
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
21's.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yep, those will be '21MY cars.

The '22MY cars should revert back to their usual October production job 1, at least according to this which was posted over in the GT500 section :)

22MY.jpeg

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, those will be '21MY cars.

The '22MY cars should revert back to their usual October production job 1, at least according to this which was posted over in the GT500 section :)

22MY.jpeg
Man, that would be awesome. Means we should know pretty soon what the options for 2022 will look like

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Man, that would be awesome. Means we should know pretty soon what the options for 2022 will look like
I still want to know to know what the 2021's will look like!! At least on the Ford site and in sales brochures! :cwl::cwl:

They better have Rapid Red offered for 2022! :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I still want to know to know what the 2021's will look like!! At least on the Ford site and in sales brochures! :cwl::cwl:

They better have Rapid Red offered for 2022! :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:
Thats what I’m hoping for. Rapid Red and Antimatter Blue

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Thats what I’m hoping for. Rapid Red and Antimatter Blue
I'll never understand why Ford limits color choices on Mustangs. The Mach1 would look amazing in those colors! FJG I can understand as a special deal, but at least its a stand alone option and can be had with any Mach, standard, delux, with or without handling pack, automatic or manual. That by itself is an improvement for Ford. I am totally surprised the they didn't make you go fully loaded to get the appearance pack.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
I'll never understand why Ford limits color choices on Mustangs. The Mach1 would look amazing in those colors! FJG I can understand as a special deal, but at least its a stand alone option and can be had with any Mach, standard, delux, with or without handling pack, automatic or manual. That by itself is an improvement for Ford. I am totally surprised the they didn't make you go fully loaded to get the appearance pack.
My guess is sheer stupidity and/or screwing with people. Seeing how the GT will be made in every color this year there’s absolutely NO reason that this cannot be done for the Mach 1. They literally have to be about the only manufacturer that pulls this nonsense with their customers!

How about it Ford? How about giving the customers what they want instead of what you want for them. After all we are spending between 50K and 60K on this vehicle and to not have the colors we want that are already in the pallet is beyond ridiculous! Please cut the BS and give the customers what they want. There is absolutely no reason not to..... unless you just want to be jerks about it which seems to be the case at the moment. Hopefully you will realize your mistake and fix it for the 2022 model year. I for one will be waiting for the model year 2022 in hopes that you will bring rapid red to the pallet.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Like I've said elsewhere, it's like they don't want to sell this car.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Its funny that most other places are all about customization these days, being able to express yourself. Ford tells you what is available and acceptable.
I guess we're lucky they are still making gasoline powered cars at with their green new deal leanings. I personally won't buy an electric until or unless I move somewhere where you can drive golf carts on the streets...hello Leisure World TeeBird. :frown:
Sponsored