21 vert review

gpierce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Hardly ever talked about in the "media" magneride on a vert. Totally agree with them, its a waste of money.

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
Good review! It's nice to see a more balanced review and concentrate more on what the car is about.

Hardly ever talked about in the "media" magneride on a vert. Totally agree with them, its a waste of money.
Interesting, have you got it on yours? Mine doesn't have it (pre-facelift) and I've never felt it needed it even though my other car (not a Ford) does and that makes a big difference to the way that one goes.

gpierce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Good review! It's nice to see a more balanced review and concentrate more on what the car is about.

Interesting, have you got it on yours? Mine doesn't have it (pre-facelift) and I've never felt it needed it even though my other car (not a Ford) does and that makes a big difference to the way that one goes.
I drove a 19 vert with it for several days before I ordered my 20. On or off I couldn’t tell the difference so I ordered mine without it. Happy.

gpierce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Were you on choppy broken up roads....I have to choose as well. Use it as a cruiser.
Yes, my neighbourhood has pretty rough roads and still couldn’t tell the difference. Both felt the same to me.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I have to disagree. If you can get afford it, get it. It's not a waste at all. It gives the car multiple personalities even on top of the drive modes.

KnightStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT convertible
I actually saw their review on YT before deciding on getting my vert.
(Ecoboost Hpp vs GT) In the end, I decided on the GT.
It was mainly because I could not find any convertible locally with the options I wanted.
Sponsored