Sponsored

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
It was right around the start of the second week in November.
I know that they are subjective, but what priority code did you have?
I ordered Sep 27, priority code 10 and received only my same day acknowledgement response.
Sponsored

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I ordered Sep 27, priority code 10 and received only my same day acknowledgement response.
I donā€™t recall the priority code and canā€™t find the original email, but I did receive a couple different emails after I placed the order. Originally the car was supposed to be built last week and then I received an email saying it would be this week. If I can find my original email I will update the code for you.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Priority codes are within the dealership, so youā€™re at or near the top of list for orders with your dealer (10 is the best your dealer can assign). However, your dealer may be a lower priority within the region depending on how many allocations they have.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t recall the priority code and canā€™t find the original email, but I did receive a couple different emails after I placed the order. Originally the car was supposed to be built last week and then I received an email saying it would be this week. If I can find my original email I will update the code for you.
Thanks, DadzMach, I have to say, the lack of communication has me a bit uneasyā€¦

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priority codes are within the dealership, so youā€™re at or near the top of list for orders with your dealer (10 is the best your dealer can assign). However, your dealer may be a lower priority within the region depending on how many allocations they have.
Understood, MAGS1, hopefully there is a correlation between that and the lack of communication from FoMoCo.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Understood, MAGS1, hopefully there is a correlation between that and the lack of communication from FoMoCo.
Yeah donā€™t expect to hear much from Ford until you get scheduled (and even then you wonā€™t hear much). Ford typically schedules on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of each month for the following month. Your dealer should be able to see ā€œPreviewingā€ a day or two before. That would be the indication that youā€™re up for scheduling. Itā€™s a bit nerve racking and exciting all at the same time

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah donā€™t expect to hear much from Ford until you get scheduled (and even then you wonā€™t hear much). Ford typically schedules on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of each month for the following month. Your dealer should be able to see ā€œPreviewingā€ a day or two before. That would be the indication that youā€™re up for scheduling. Itā€™s a bit nerve racking and exciting all at the same time
Thanks, MAGS1, thatā€™s good to know, I donā€™t mind the wait, itā€™s the potential failure of the system that worries me, I fear losing out on an S550, I absolutely do not like the S650.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ryno073

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Bullittproof, I'd follow up with your dealer if I were you. I received order confirmation email from Ford on 9/29, and then on 10/27 got an email with a VIN and production week of 12/12.

Sponsored

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullittproof, I'd follow up with your dealer if I were you. I received order confirmation email from Ford on 9/29, and then on 10/27 got an email with a VIN and production week of 12/12.
I may just do that, better safe than sorry. Thanks.

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
Thanks, MAGS1, thatā€™s good to know, I donā€™t mind the wait, itā€™s the potential failure of the system that worries me, I fear losing out on an S550, I absolutely do not like the S650.
Right there with you, I donā€™t mind waiting (actually prefer it to get past winter) but I donā€™t want to miss out on another S550 as I miss my 2021 and I hate the new S650 coming out. Exterior looks arenā€™t my thing, and the dash looks like an afterthought to me.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right there with you, I donā€™t mind waiting (actually prefer it to get past winter) but I donā€™t want to miss out on another S550 as I miss my 2021 and I hate the new S650 coming out. Exterior looks arenā€™t my thing, and the dash looks like an afterthought to me.
Maybe itā€™s the colors of the S650s that I see on Ford Authority, but the profile is not appealing at all to meā€¦ it looks stretched long, the tire/wheel assemblies appear to be on the small side in those wheel wells, when looking at the front all I can see is a last model Chevy Impala, the way the rear lights ā€˜foldā€™ and go up the trunk return with the field of body paint under them they look as though they are begging to be pulled down towards the rear bumper and lastly, the dash, it looks as though it would be more fitting in an emergency vehicle for the personnel riding shotgun to offer a wealth of valuable information, not for the driver to be distracted, and it does not at all scream that it belongs in a Mustangā€¦

TNSilverfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Iconic Silver
Glad I got mine in on 11/28.

Iconic silver A10, Elite package, leather Recaros and upgraded wheels.

First new Mustang since my teal ā€˜93 Cobra.

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
Maybe itā€™s the colors of the S650s that I see on Ford Authority, but the profile is not appealing at all to meā€¦ it looks stretched long, the tire/wheel assemblies appear to be on the small side in those wheel wells, when looking at the front all I can see is a last model Chevy Impala, the way the rear lights ā€˜foldā€™ and go up the trunk return with the field of body paint under them they look as though they are begging to be pulled down towards the rear bumper and lastly, the dash, it looks as though it would be more fitting in an emergency vehicle for the personnel riding shotgun to offer a wealth of valuable information, not for the driver to be distracted, and it does not at all scream that it belongs in a Mustangā€¦
Iā€™ll wait and see if the exterior grows on me, right now not a fan but that might change over the years, my biggest hang up is that stuck on screen look for the gauge cluster, I hated it when Mercedes did it, and I still hate it.
Sponsored