Sponsored

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
I have a 23 on order with the Nite pony package and I checked with my dealer today and my order is on track. I wonder if the verbiage is the issue. They don’t have a black accent package for the 23’s.
Goz63 what was the price of the Nite pony package?
Sponsored

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
I hope that’s not true for orders already placed!
Black accent 100% gotta have for my car!
I agree. I turned down the PP and magnaride because of it. I think it is stupid you can’t get those with the Nite Pony Pkg (black accent). I won’t be tracking my Mustang anyway.

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
I agree. I turned down the PP and magnaride because of it. I think it is stupid you can’t get those with the Nite Pony Pkg (black accent). I won’t be tracking my Mustang anyway.
The purpose of mine is road trip car for the wife and I. I didn’t want the higher consumables cost or the higher cost of entry that comes with the Performance pack.

Sponsored

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Well, they were able to change my color to Eruption Green, but not able to add the Night Pony package.
I wonder why they couldn’t do both. I had herd that the MY22 black accent package slowed down your build. I hope that is not the case for this year but as long as I get it I will be happy.

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
I wonder why they couldn’t do both. I had herd that the MY22 black accent package slowed down your build. I hope that is not the case for this year but as long as I get it I will be happy.
I guess they’re getting away from it for some reason. Here is the reply I got
“the Ford rep was able to change the color but any package with the black roof was already balanced out”.

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Hmm, I wonder what “balanced out” means. I hope it means they are in the process of putting my parts list together. Looking forward to Thursday and see if I get a schedule date.

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Hmm, I wonder what “balanced out” means. I hope it means they are in the process of putting my parts list together. Looking forward to Thursday and see if I get a schedule date.
Well I hope you get it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
“the Ford rep was able to change the color but any package with the black roof was already balanced out”.
Package changes require the order to be cancelled and resubmitted. I’m assuming since you tried to add it after the order banks closed that wasn’t possible.

Sponsored

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Package changes require the order to be cancelled and resubmitted. I’m assuming since you tried to add it after the order banks closed that wasn’t possible.
Well that makes sense. Glad I got the color change. And I save $495 for the rapid red and $1195 for the blackout package.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
just slap some Vicrez wrap on it. Any half-way competent tint or PPF shop can do it with their eyes closed.

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
Got my confirmation email tonight!
Still hope it doesn’t show up til March/April (after winter).

Rabbi Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 EcoBoost High Performance Package 6MT convert.
We received a note today from Ford that the 2023 Mustang Order bank is closing on December 5th 2022 for retail orders. ...
So... is there a possibility that the order banks might open again? I'm looking for an EcoBoost convertible with a manual transmission — and it looks like the '24 Ecoboost will only come with an automatic...
Sponsored