Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Rabbi Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 EcoBoost High Performance Package 6MT convert.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well lemme guess where you work..
I wish. I just happen to have a Brittany manual coupe is all. Ted Britt has one too. Again a10. You're gonna need to do a national search for inventory to find your combo I'm afraid.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
well shoot. it seems dealers are unable to place stocking orders either. There's a rumor late Jan they may open it back up.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
well shoot. it seems dealers are unable to place stocking orders either. There's a rumor late Jan they may open it back up.
We just received our last allocation for stock for the 2023 model year. We are gettign 15 Mach 1 Mustangs. 14 will be manual and 1 automatic. We can order them for a customer, but we can't price protect from the time of ordering, so it would be whatever we are invoiced for that we would bill. That would apply to other dealers as well. You have to pre-select which trims you'd like, so we couldn't accomodate a manual ecoboost convertible.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
We just received our last allocation for stock for the 2023 model year. We are gettign 15 Mach 1 Mustangs. 14 will be manual and 1 automatic. We can order them for a customer, but we can't price protect from the time of ordering, so it would be whatever we are invoiced for that we would bill. That would apply to other dealers as well. You have to pre-select which trims you'd like, so we couldn't accomodate a manual ecoboost convertible.
Just curious if you guys have been told anything regarding potential order bank openings for the S650 and when to expect them hitting showroom floors. Summer 2023 is all I’ve seen publicly from Ford so far. Which would lead me to think order banks opening in March or April?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Just curious if you guys have been told anything regarding potential order bank openings for the S650 and when to expect them hitting showroom floors. Summer 2023 is all I’ve seen publicly from Ford so far. Which would lead me to think order banks opening in March or April?
Let me start with, I have 0 inside information.

Typically though we'll have a couple of months of allocation in the build out phase. That would make me believe we'll order 2024 Mustangs around the end of February or the beginning of March.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
just ran across this proposed MY24 S650 production start date and the end of production date on the MY23. Shows an end of production date of 2/28/23 on the S550 and a Job 1 date on the S650 of 3/6/23. But, these are not Confirmed dates by Ford.

https://cdn.motor1.com/pdf-files/programdirnam.pdf

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
Well I just got my obligatory “it’s been 45 days, supply chain issues, blah blah blah. “ email. I hope with that proposed end of MY23 production of 28 Feb my order doesn’t go in the ”we didn’t get to it” pile. I am told that unlike other years they won’t roll you over to the next model year but just SOL you. I got my order in in the middle of the order window so I suspect I will get my car. If 28 Feb really is the end of the S550 then mid March should be the latest I should get it. I would feel a lot better if they would just give me a scheduled build date.

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
With the MY23 coming to a close it would be pretty cool to have the last of the generation to roll off the line.

Sponsored

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
With the MY23 coming to a close it would be pretty cool to have the last of the generation to roll off the line.
I thought about that. It would be cool.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Well I just got my obligatory “it’s been 45 days, supply chain issues, blah blah blah. “ email. I hope with that proposed end of MY23 production of 28 Feb my order doesn’t go in the ”we didn’t get to it” pile. I am told that unlike other years they won’t roll you over to the next model year but just SOL you. I got my order in in the middle of the order window so I suspect I will get my car. If 28 Feb really is the end of the S550 then mid March should be the latest I should get it. I would feel a lot better if they would just give me a scheduled build date.
I had a MY22 order that was never scheduled for production. From my experience the factory does not roll orders over. I believe it’s a myth created by these types of forums. People will swear there’s was rolled over but I would bet good money that it was just the dealer trying to accommodate 5he buyer. Months later I received an email from the dealer telling me my order wouldn’t be built but they could order a MY23 for me if I wanted. I changed dealers and submitted an order for a MY23 and was scheduled in the first group of orders. Circumstances caused me to buy a MY22 from a local dealer that had a great discount instead of waiting for the MY23. In my experience there are only two reasons why someone doesn’t get scheduled soon after ordering. The first and most important is the dealer doesn’t have any allocations. The problem is they will never admit that to you. They will blame it on Ford, every time. The other reason is 5hat there is a shortage of items and certain packages won’t get built such as the Black Accent on the MY22 and some other shortages.

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
I had a MY22 order that was never scheduled for production. From my experience the factory does not roll orders over. I believe it’s a myth created by these types of forums. People will swear there’s was rolled over but I would bet good money that it was just the dealer trying to accommodate 5he buyer. Months later I received an email from the dealer telling me my order wouldn’t be built but they could order a MY23 for me if I wanted. I changed dealers and submitted an order for a MY23 and was scheduled in the first group of orders. Circumstances caused me to buy a MY22 from a local dealer that had a great discount instead of waiting for the MY23. In my experience there are only two reasons why someone doesn’t get scheduled soon after ordering. The first and most important is the dealer doesn’t have any allocations. The problem is they will never admit that to you. They will blame it on Ford, every time. The other reason is 5hat there is a shortage of items and certain packages won’t get built such as the Black Accent on the MY22 and some other shortages.
I gotta tell ya I’m gonna feel a certain way if this car doesn’t get built. I can live with the schedule delays but

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
Unfortunately it’s $50K to us, but less for FoMoCo and very little for the dealer
no great incentive to get our 2023s made
whether they roll-it-over-to-a-2024 or not I don’t want a 2024, even at a deep discount, not that they’d offer one. I ordered week three of September, received my acknowledgement from Ford the same day, checked with my dealer a few weeks ago and am still waiting for good news, I have not even received the gloomy 45-day ‘update’ letter, I placed my order just short of 90-days ago

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
is there a possibility that the order banks might open again? I'm looking for an EcoBoost convertible with a manual transmission
Ourisman has 46 open orders ranging from 100A-301A that can be tweaked before they get scheduled. I didn't inquire about verts specifically but it should be fair game. Give them a call pronto.
Sponsored