Sponsored

2022 Mustang 4% under invoice

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I had the same thing happen to my Maverick, others were moving through KC to Granger's lot while mine just sat there. It finally made the last leg of the trip to Granger. No clue why it was picked over for others who got there after. Unfortunately I doubt Granger knows either.

Not to hijack the topic, but how do you like your Maverick?

We ordered the dark blue XLT version 2 weeks ago when the order banks opened for '23, we've seen a couple in the area but was largely a sight-unseen purchase.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

23GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 GT
Not to hijack the topic, but how do you like your Maverick?

We ordered the dark blue XLT version 2 weeks ago when the order banks opened for '23, we've seen a couple in the area but was largely a sight-unseen purchase.
Loved it, was a perfect daily driver. I only had it a few months though, a drunk side swiped me back in April. Total loss ā˜¹

IMG_8401 (1).jpg
IMG_5700 (1).jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
obligatory

joking aside, they'll quote you what the local market can reasonably sustain, or what they can get at auction for nearby markets like Chicago-metro.
Yep and when I spoke with Jay in the spring, he said they could set the trade in 30 days prior to estimated delivery. That way if you didnā€™t like the trade value/could get better elsewhere, you still had time to do so. Not sure if thatā€™s changed given some of the market dynamics are changing. I was able to get a good deal on mine locally so I didnā€™t have to drive 5 hours to IA, but the few times I talked to Zach/Jay they were terrific.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Zach@Granger any reason a M1 sits in KC while others come and go to the dealership? mine has been in KC since 8/29.
No, the shipping issues can be quite frustrating. We had an employee car that's been sitting built in Illinois for 6 months without moving.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
No, the shipping issues can be quite frustrating. We had an employee car that's been sitting built in Illinois for 6 months without moving.
waiting was fine when it was not scheduled or built. if that was the case i would not even ask.

the fact it is just sitting in some crappy rail / freight yard doesn't sit well with me.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
waiting was fine when it was not scheduled or built. if that was the case i would not even ask.

the fact it is just sitting in some crappy rail / freight yard doesn't sit well with me.
I certainly understand.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
So my M1 showed up to Granger last week and I completed the paperwork yesterday with Transport picking it up tomorrow. I will reserve final ā€œopinionā€ until after delivery, BUT Granger has been amazing to buy from.

F9BA6420-F975-4687-87FD-FBC29D1DCB88.jpeg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So my M1 showed up to Granger last week and I completed the paperwork yesterday with Transport picking it up tomorrow. I will reserve final ā€œopinionā€ until after delivery, BUT Granger has been amazing to buy from.

F9BA6420-F975-4687-87FD-FBC29D1DCB88.jpeg
Congrats!

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Finally got the M1 on 10/17 after a few Transport hiccups.

Granger was fantastic to work with. The local Ford Dealer is 7 miles away and could care less about customers. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had despite the 1500 miles between us.

Granger Ford should be the model for customer orders being the purchase method of the future. 5 Star experience for me as far as working with Granger goes.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

Granger was fantastic to work with. The local Ford Dealer is 7 miles away and could care less about customers. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had despite the 1500 miles between us.

Granger Ford should be the model for direct to customer orders for Ford. 5 Star experience for me as far as working with Granger goes.
I appreciate the feedback! But lets leave that direct to consumer part out of it. That doesn't leave much room for us. :wink:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

Granger Ford should be the model for direct to customer orders for Ford. 5 Star experience for me as far as working with Granger goes.
Congrats!

I tried to send you a PM, do you not accept them? It wouldn't let me.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Congrats!

I tried to send you a PM, do you not accept them? It wouldn't let me.
sent you a PM. no clue why yours did not come through.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I appreciate the feedback! But lets leave that direct to consumer part out of it. That doesn't leave much room for us. :wink:
haha. yeah i think my point was for customer orders being the majority of new car buying. my bad!
Sponsored