2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered the exact same car as you other than I went with the Tremec. Love the iconic silver.
It was really a tough decision to get the automatic, all of my Mustangs have been manuals, but it hurts to drive them now. Yes, Iconic is one of my all time favorites. I hope we get them.
Sponsored

gjbroder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Order confirmation Date: 10.14.21
Scheduled for Production: 12.09.21
Priority Code: 01
Estimated Build Date (If showing): Week of 01.10.22
Options: Fighter Jet Gray, 700A, Elite, Appearance, Magnetic Painted Wheels, Navigation, Gas Guzzler Tax :(
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A
Update: Estimated Build Date updated to 01.18.22. Updated with Ford Performance rep via chat.

gjbroder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
mine is at 1.20 have any ideas when do we gonna get the car delivered?
Ford Performance Rep told me it takes approx 2 - 7 days to assemble the vehicle from the stated build date. I figure 3 weeks to get it delivered. So hopefully middle of February.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Ford Performance Rep told me it takes approx 2 - 7 days to assemble the vehicle from the stated build date. I figure 3 weeks to get it delivered. So hopefully middle of February.
thanks for the information. do you know any ways to get the car soonerļ¼ŸI had been waiting for so long and want to buy a 2021 model at the dealershipšŸ˜¢

Sponsored

Schnder95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Roush S/N 22-0001 TP
I'm new to the forum and placed my order for a Mach 1 with the Handling Package on December 6th. My dealer checked the status yesterday and said his system still says "unscheduled". Over the last few weeks I've spent a fair amount of time reading threads on the forum and understand that HP builds don't start until March sometime. With that being said has anyone else ordered a HP Mach 1 around the same time frame as me? If so have you received any more information than I have? Thanks!
Ordered my 2022 with the handling package on Oct 12th. On the dealer web ordering system it says HP package quote (M-0690-Hold Mach 1 Handling PKG(60K) Late Avail-3/21/2022.

gjbroder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
thanks for the information. do you know any ways to get the car soonerļ¼ŸI had been waiting for so long and want to buy a 2021 model at the dealershipšŸ˜¢
Simple.... find a 2021 for sale at a dealership... pay their frickin' ADM.... :cwl: ..... Be patient, grasshopper... yours will come soon.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Iā€™m surprised we havenā€™t seen pics of the new colors leak from Flat Rock yet, like Grabber Blue or Eruption Green.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
check CarMax
FBACCA24-E9D9-4B62-A12A-CC3DF5FD0E87.jpeg
How are those non HP mustangs so expensive with 5k/7k miles? That's crazy considering the non HP M1s were not scarce and were delivered much earlier than the HP M1. Damn.

I might be a broken record by my HP M1 pricing feels competitive against this shit.

DLOH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
GM. New to the forum and first time poster. Yesterday, I placed an order with a Ford Dealership that I trust and have worked with in the past and they told me that when they were placing my order that they were informed that the "Handling Package on the Mach is no longer available until further notice." Anybody else get a similar response?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
GM. New to the forum and first time poster. Yesterday, I placed an order with a Ford Dealership that I trust and have worked with in the past and they told me that when they were placing my order that they were informed that the "Handling Package on the Mach is no longer available until further notice." Anybody else get a similar response?
contact @Zach@Granger and @Jay at Granger (and order from them, you'll same almost 10% off MSRP)
Sponsored