2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I found a video of @Coastal-Mach who couldn't wait like the rest of us. :)
@traxiii, I tried Brother. The thought of another email delay, has pushed me to make the purchase of one I can get now.

I hope you and the other guys get your cars, you are stronger than me with patience.
Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
@traxiii, I tried Brother. The thought of another email delay, has pushed me to make the purchase of one I can get now.

I hope you and the other guys get your cars, you are stronger than me with patience.
I don't think anyone seriously blames you here lol, I probably would have bought that loaded Scat pack Widebody I saw back in December for $45k instead if I'd known i would be waiting until August on an order. You've been waiting longer than I and plenty of others have — I say go for it and enjoy it! And post pictures for us to look at too, of course.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

I don't blame you at all, I knew going in it was going to be a long road, though I really thought I'd get it in May or June.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I don't think anyone seriously blames you here lol, I probably would have bought that loaded Scat pack Widebody I saw back in December for $45k instead if I'd known i would be waiting until August on an order. You've been waiting longer than I and plenty of others have — I say go for it and enjoy it! And post pictures for us to look at too, of course.
Thanks @Kachow , yes the decision to walk away was a tough one. You are correct the overall waiting and not knowing has pushed me to this decision. I will most definitely post up pictures when I get her home.

I hope you get yours as well. You guys are stronger than me, I had to get too the center of the Tootsie Pop...:crackup:

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Thanks @Kachow , yes the decision to walk away was a tough one. You are correct the overall waiting and not knowing has pushed me to this decision. I will most definitely post up pictures when I get her home.

I hope you get yours as well. You guys are stronger than me, I had to get too the center of the Tootsie Pop...:crackup:
The only differences from your original order are Silver to Black and Auto to Manual? It looks awesome. All my current vehicles are black and the Mach1 looks amazing in black, the red stripes just make it pop, Enjoy!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I don't blame you at all, I knew going in it was going to be a long road, though I really thought I'd get it in May or June.
I really hope you get your car, I have found several EG HP cars during my search. That is a gorgeous color, and finally seeing it in person on a Bronco was even better.

Thanks for the joke, you do not know how true that is, of me. The fact that I waited this long, is a miracle.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
The only differences from your original order are Silver to Black and Auto to Manual? It looks awesome. All my current vehicles are black and the Mach1 looks amazing in black, the red stripes just make it pop, Enjoy!
Yes,
Black was not my first choice, as my last 03 Mach was black, and a PITA to keep clean, but it is the best color when its clean. Im excited for the manual, the wife not so much, but at the end of the day, she wanted me to get a car, quit bitching at Ford, and be happy. Good wife I have, she has put up with me for 20 years.

Thanks again Bill!

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I really hope you get your car, I have found several EG HP cars during my search. That is a gorgeous color, and finally seeing it in person on a Bronco was even better.

Thanks for the joke, you do not know how true that is, of me. The fact that I waited this long, is a miracle.
@Coastal-Mach. I don't blame you either. It's about time you stuck it to em!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/RN96CaqhRoRHk4DlLV" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Yes,
Black was not my first choice, as my last 03 Mach was black, and a PITA to keep clean, but it is the best color when its clean. Im excited for the manual, the wife not so much, but at the end of the day, she wanted me to get a car, quit bitching at Ford, and be happy. Good wife I have, she has put up with me for 20 years.

Thanks again Bill!
Maybe we'll see you at Mach1 Track Attack or something? Probably have to do it next spring, if they are still doing it.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Maybe we'll see you at Mach1 Track Attack or something? Probably have to do it next spring, if they are still doing it.
Yes, lets plan on it.

Colls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colleen
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang LX, 1991 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT
Going tomorrow to the dealer to hopefully sign the paperwork for our Mach 1. They have two or three on the lot but with $10k markups. Already told my salesperson I'm NOT paying any markup on a car I special ordered 9 months ago. I do have a back up plan in case this deal goes sideways and I have to walk away from the car. It'll hurt but it's what I'll have to do.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Going tomorrow to the dealer to hopefully sign the paperwork for our Mach 1. They have two or three on the lot but with $10k markups. Already told my salesperson I'm NOT paying any markup on a car I special ordered 9 months ago. I do have a back up plan in case this deal goes sideways and I have to walk away from the car. It'll hurt but it's what I'll have to do.
typically this is how most dealers operate; ADM on all dealer inventory, MSRP on customer orders. they think it saves face in the ADM argument. it is why so many dealers will take orders with no deposit, they just want the inventory that they can't get via dealer orders.

the car buying experience just keeps getting worse and worse for the end consumer. should be such an enjoyable experience for these types of car purchases.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
typically this is how most dealers operate; ADM on all dealer inventory, MSRP on customer orders. they think it saves face in the ADM argument. it is why so many dealers will take orders with no deposit, they just want the inventory that they can't get via dealer orders.

the car buying experience just keeps getting worse and worse for the end consumer. should be such an enjoyable experience for these types of car purchases.
I just got a call from the dealer with the non HP version of my car on their lot. It's been there since May.
I talked to them a month ago and they said it was a $10k markup. "These are hard to come by, blah blah blah."
It was 'only' $5k when I asked about it in May.
Funny that extra $10k isn't drawing them in like flies! ;)

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Drilling the front facade on Skye for the license plate is a definite no.

I've been studying bracket options this evening.

STO N SHO has a great produce line. I did not see a Mach 1 install product for the HP (they DO have one for non-HP). This has to do with the additional splitter in the front.

ZL1 AddOns has a setup which I think is going to work. I have an e-mail out to them now. ZL1 has a product which uses the tow hook mount. If I understand everything correctly, we can use a tow hook, remove it, and place the bracket back using the same mount. It's bolt on and bolt-off. No drilling. Just a wrench.

This post is to show the tow hook cover and how to remove it, exposing the factory mount. The tow hook cover can be removed with fingers. On the right side of the cover, press down on the BUMPER. Then, use your other hand to pull the top of the cover out and down. Then pull up to remove the bottom of the cover from its tabs.

You'll notice the cover has a triangle-shaped tab, to keep it from falling out. It's kind of springy. Using a pick-like tool, you can bring one edge out at a time and completely remove the cover. With that, you can immediately bolt the bracket or hook in-place.

I like the idea of using the same mount for either tow hook or license bracket. Seems kind of cool on the side and not centered. Definitely like the idea not having holes anywhere.

skye tow 001.jpg

skye tow 002.jpg
Sponsored