Sponsored

"2022" Mach 1's

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Im sorry. I'm too sober to understand your post 😂 I'm trying to understand what you're comparing, or maybe I'm reading something wrong? You said "I'm not understanding the relationship between...." and using the word between made me think you were going to compare 2 things? But you didnt? And maybe I'm just reading this wrong. I'm pretty illiterate, I won't deny this at all. I failed English all through out high school.
Referencing the relationship to those who may think there is some ill intent behind the delay of vehicle production and the reality of a company in business to sell cars. I get it though. No one likes to wait.
Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Referencing the relationship to those who may think there is some ill intent behind the delay of vehicle production and the reality of a company in business to sell cars. I get it though. No one likes to wait.
Okay ya, my bad. I was reading it wrong.:facepalm: I got you now though. I'm a really impatient person in life. So ordering this car has taught me a lot of patience, and some people have a lot longer of a delay than I did, I feel bad for those people, and I hope they're able to get their cars as soon as possible. My car will be here next week, I ordered 3/16, and even though I still haven't driven or even seen my car yet, but trust me when I say, everyone will forget about the wait time as soon as they punch the gas.

coldaudio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GX460
I order mine 7/13 and got a email for a built week of nov 15 but the next day got another email for a built week of 9/13. in dealer system says week of 9/13
Oh interesting, Ford never emailed me my build week but I contacted the dealer to get it, I’ll have to follow up with them and see if it’s moved out of winter at all. Thanks for the tip.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
The PP2 had the same issue as the Mach 1 HP. They wouldn't build them during the winter months because of the Sport Cup 2 tires, and Ford didn't want the cars sitting outside in the freezing temperatures waiting to be shipped.
My PP2 sits in a carport all winter. I'd love to have a garage, but that's not the case now. I have gone out on days and pushed a thumb nail in the tread of the tires in different temperatures. I can tell a slight difference between 50 deg. and 40, and the colder it gets, the harder the tires get. Get down around freezing and the tires feel like hard plastic.
One thing I have learned is that when the temperature drops below the summer tire only tire rated low temperature, the tire becomes unpredictable, and driving with caution is a must.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...2-gt500-released-grabber-blue-is-back.163523/

I'm glad I snatched Velocity Blue! Grabber Blue is too light for me and Atlas Blue looks bit too dark for my taste, so perfect match with VB metallic 😁
Geeze. Ford needs to stop messing around and get someone who can make a good representation of the color pallet. The pictured colors look nothing like their real life counterparts. I know everyone knows this by now, but it's still ridiculous. I haven't seen atlas blue in person ever, but I'm guessing its lighter than the color in the picture, since the grabber blue looks darker in the picture. Velocity blue is nice, I enjoy looking at it. But it's not the color for me, compared to other colors. It's a great color, and I enjoy it, I just think other colors look even greater.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It's easiest to just google the real cars and compare in different lighting, unless you can see it in person. Red was my second, it looks great with those black contrasts. Silver third. Everyone has their favourite and that's good. At least there's enough of good choices.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
These are GT500 colors. We do not know which ones will be on the other 2022 models. Now if there is a Grabber Blue Mach 1 I may be looking at a new car.
I'm pretty sure I'm like the only person who doesnt like grabber blue 😂😂 but maybe the trim of the mach 1 decals would make me like it more.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
These are GT500 colors. We do not know which ones will be on the other 2022 models. Now if there is a Grabber Blue Mach 1 I may be looking at a new car.
Just because of the color?

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Maybe. It would be the cherry on a very delicious cake.
I can sincerely say I've never had a cherry on top of a cake in my life. I think a nice black cherry colored mach 1 would be dope though. Where it's that dark purple that almost looks black, with the slightest hin of red in it. 🥵

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I can sincerely say I've never had a cherry on top of a cake in my life. I think a nice black cherry colored mach 1 would be dope though. Where it's that dark purple that almost looks black, with the slightest hin of red in it. 🥵
1628368643447.png

:giggle: