Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Oh, I know from personal experience, and I can't do what the new Mach 1 can do as well, as fast or as consistently.
driver mod required.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
What I'd be curious to see is not only how an A10 Handling Package would do, but how the temps are after several laps.
i haven't seen any indications that there have been cooling issues with those cars. i believe the track attack school has a few or is getting them.
i still want to see randy pobst take an HP tremec car to laguna seca. then follow it up with an a10 car. i suspect there would be a lot of salty tremec owners with the result

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
i haven't seen any indications that there have been cooling issues with those cars. i believe the track attack school has a few or is getting them.
i still want to see randy pobst take an HP tremec car to laguna seca. then follow it up with an a10 car. i suspect there would be a lot of salty tremec owners with the result
Hmm I don't remember seeing anyone claim they could put down a better lap time with the Tremec. Wouldn't bother me a bit seeing data showing the A10 is faster, that's just common sense. I'd gladly trade a few seconds for the fun of shifting your own gears.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Why would they be salty? I don't think many of us doubt that the A10 would be faster. If you're suggesting they expect the A10 to melt on a track, I don't know if that's true, either. I'd expect it to hold up fine, even after a reasonable amount of laps. I don't think Ford wants anymore class action lawsuits with their track-advertised performance toys.

EDIT: Looks like @Mikepol2 beat me to it... But yeah, there's no need to turn the debate into an us vs them thing. Just enjoy your auto. We know you're faster. But again, it's a sports car, not a race car.

Last edited:

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
driver mod required.
Um wat. I don't think there's any driver mod that can make trax, you, or anyone rev match as accurately or as quickly as the computer can... It's the same reason that autos have been faster than manuals for years now.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You're going to get some experienced drivers that will disagree with you but you sound like you have it all figured out.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Hmm I don't remember seeing anyone claim they could put down a better lap time with the Tremec. Wouldn't bother me a bit seeing data showing the A10 is faster, that's just common sense. I'd gladly trade a few seconds for the fun of shifting your own gears.
same here, i wouldn't trade the tremec for anything. i do remember though seeing what i would call speculation, perhaps with a hint of shit talking :cwl: in the past regarding the a10.

Why would they be salty? I don't think many of us doubt that the A10 would be faster. If you're suggesting they expect the A10 to melt on a track, I don't know if that's true, either. I'd expect it to hold up fine, even after a reasonable amount of laps. I don't think Ford wants anymore class action lawsuits with their track-advertised performance toys.

EDIT: Looks like @Mikepol2 beat me to it... But yeah, there's no need to turn the debate into an us vs them thing. Just enjoy your auto. We know you're faster. But again, it's a sports car, not a race car.
i have a tremec car :)
its only an "us vs. them" thing because there tend to be a decent amount of comments that knock the a10 even being in a mach 1.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're going to get some experienced drivers that will disagree with you but you sound like you have it all figured out.
You can't really disagree with math.

I'd love to see some results from a driver who was able to defeat or even match his own rev-matching lap times with heal-toeing laps.

Last edited:

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
same here, i wouldn't trade the tremec for anything. i do remember though seeing what i would call speculation, perhaps with a hint of shit talking :cwl: in the past regarding the a10.

i have a tremec car :)
its only an "us vs. them" thing because there tend to be a decent amount of comments that knock the a10 even being in a mach 1.
Well, girls buy mustangs too! ;)

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I freaking love my Tremec. The MT-82 is a giant piece of shit in comparison. Pardon my French.

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Wonder how the auto would have done, probably better I would think. Much faster shifting and closer ratios. May have taken the driver some time to learn the modes and perfected paddle mode though. I think the 10r80 mach 1 is the best mustang currently to buy to SC. And yes the Tremec is probably alot better than the mt82. I broke a mt82 on my 2011 gt on the street with street tires with 400 rwhp. If I was buying a mustang today I think it would be a 10r80 mach 1.

Last edited:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Wonder how the auto would have done, probably better I would think. Much faster shifting and closer ratios. May have taken the driver some time to learn the modes and perfected paddle mode though. I think the 10r80 mach 1 is the best mustang currently to buy to SC. And yes the Tremec is probably alot better than the mt82. I broke a mt82 on my 2011 gt on the street with street tires with 400 rwhp. If I was buying a mustang today I think it would be a 10r80 mach 1.
Auto for PD\Centri blowers. Manual for Centri's.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was watching Cobra Kai and Johnny Lawrence comes out with some great stuff :crackup:

This one made me laugh so much I decided to make a meme, I thought it was very fitting to drop it into this discussion ...

1644525520523.png

:cwl: :cwl: :cwl: :bandit:

WD :like:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You can't really disagree with math.

I'd love to see some results from a driver who was able to defeat or even match his own rev-matching lap times with heal-toeing laps.
Well if you have some actual math, offer it up. You're the one arguing about it.

Ps if you've spent any time on the track without auto rev match and can actually heel-toe, rev matching is a cool novelty and doesnt do much to help actual lap times. If you dont know how to do it manually to begin with, then yes - this is going to help keep the car settled.
Sponsored