Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Too many random white stripes in that interior for me.
<smiling pretty widely...>

Mark: I think a psychiatrist might have a field day with that one. JK, of course but as one of those nutjobs who has "been in the chair," I have an inkling into how they think, (pun intended.) <still smiling>

So first, thanks for the reminder to check the darn website, I'll do that when I finish this.

But those photos look REALLY nice and I am going to definitely put that item on my ToDo list for my girl. I've never been into naming my vehicles but I know others who ONLY use names but the wife says I need to give this girl one so we'll see. Maybe I should start "namemycar dot com" like ol' StangMode does and give away a new Shelby? Nah, too much work. <BIG grin>

First though, I'm gonna take some time with her as she is and probably concentrate on the paint. I found a couple two or three scuffs when I spray waxed her but they'll come out easily enough. Transport marks almost certainly. Plus, I'm not in the mood to start jinxing around trying to remove interior pieces just yet, that's always a PITA or at least it used to be.

Plus, I have to get that QuickJack operational so I can have a semi-clear garage floor. And then alas, I'm going to have to sell the '14 so I can get the truck back in the garage. Bums me out thinking about it.

Back on topic, despite being acutely OCD, for whatever reason, the white stripes don't even register in my feeble brain so I guess I'm lucky but good luck with yours. :-)

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Back on topic, despite being acutely OCD, for whatever reason, the white stripes don't even register in my feeble brain so I guess I'm lucky but good luck with yours. :-)
Thanks. Yes I do have a problem with it. You have this huge black door panel and then a stark white very short stripe. Just like the stupid one on the console. Very out of place to me. I much prefer the classier interior of the GT350R. I did order the Recaro's and I am ok with the white trim on those seats for the most part so not changing the upholstery on them but the door panel trims and console I'm getting rid of those white stripes. They definitely could have done a better job with the interior on this car. I would have liked to have seen the option of different colored stitching on the seats, console, door steering wheel like on other mustang in the past. Red stitching if you want on your Rapid Red, blue if you want on your Performance Blue, white if you want on your Oxford White, etc. I don't think that is asking too much for a $80K+ top level Mustang.

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
The black one on Leno's channel looks amazing.

I don't really like the black part of the bumper in the middle and the all black negates it. Looks fantastic.
I liked the Vid but Jay could have gone over much more with the FP guy: Let's look at the trunk, spare tire, rear seat delete & on & on. But I guess that's show biz!

Sponsored