Sponsored

2019 ZL1 is 3,883 pounds--I was surprised today..........

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
I don't understand why Ford still has not released 0-60 times, unless I have missed them. But with all of the GT500's produced so far for show, etc, you would think that Ford could have taken one against the ZLE A10 and published comparisons. Something tells me Ford has done just that. I would think that if the GT500 crushed the ZLE A10 we would have known about it.

So maybe the outcome was not to Ford's liking and they are keeping it a secret.
Sponsored

Ed M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT convertible
Or maybe the entire year’s production is sold, so they don’t care.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
We'll get to see something. Eventually.

Kind of like the new Bronco....

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
We'll get to see something. Eventually.

Kind of like the new Bronco....
I am disappointed the Bronco is on the small Ranger platform and not the F150

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
All you have right now is a bunch of promises. People are buying on HYPE. When is the next puzzle being released?

What are you the FORD factory driver? All you have is a bunch of marketing promises right now. Who knows what this thing can do?

Yes, facts are facts. I OWN plenty of cars. Where is your almighty GT500? You know the "speed limited one"? Get off your high horse.
This is what pisses me off with this car and like previously said it STILL has zero 3rd part metered magazine reviews done. Absolutely nothing besides a bunch of static displays for people to look at. Big whoop. Until this car has some actual test results it will continue to be heavily criticized!
I don't understand why Ford still has not released 0-60 times, unless I have missed them. But with all of the GT500's produced so far for show, etc, you would think that Ford could have taken one against the ZLE A10 and published comparisons. Something tells me Ford has done just that. I would think that if the GT500 crushed the ZLE A10 we would have known about it.

And how many times does it have to be stated ford isnt releasing them, but letting the reviewers do it? Do you not comprehend, or just willfully ignore it?

Last question, do you plan on buying one, if it runs 8s in the 1/4 and sets every track record on earth? No? Didnt think so.

Garbage men must be having an easy time with all the trolls here instead of under their bridge.

Enjoy your cosmic green GT, ill enjoy my 500.. at some point :x

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
And how many times does it have to be stated ford isnt releasing them, but letting the reviewers do it? Do you not comprehend, or just willfully ignore it?

Last question, do you plan on buying one, if it runs 8s in the 1/4 and sets every track record on earth? No? Didnt think so.

Garbage men must be having an easy time with all the trolls here instead of under their bridge.

Enjoy your cosmic green GT, ill enjoy my 500.. at some point :x
you are making excuses for piss poor marketing for a car thats supposed to be the halo mustang and willing to accept it. LOL

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Chuck: My sincere apologies for causing issues with your ticker..<grin> and yes, I do realize that the vast majority of folks around these parts enjoy such frivolous but, eye-catching imagery. I have a great time making them and I've switched back to one of my earlier images with my configuration in it. :-)

But you can most assuredly stand by for more... <BSEG>
Yes, I have my defibrillator paddles lubed and ready and set to full charge. I may to get my will in order first, so I'll be right back.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
you are making excuses for piss poor marketing for a car thats supposed to be the halo mustang and willing to accept it. LOL
piss poor marketing? Now your just making things up. Do you know how I know that? Because the demand is higher than the availability. Capitalism 101 fella :) Prove me wrong..

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
piss poor marketing? Now your just making things up. Do you know how I know that? Because the demand is higher than the availability. Capitalism 101 fella :) Prove me wrong..
Capitalism sure. People will buy it because of the GT500 badge. That does not make the abortion or garbage marketing approach from Ford ok.

Name another vehicle that doesnt have metered testing and reviews out to the public before it hits the showroom.

I dont care how you want to frame it Fords letting down the customer. By playing guessing games.

And as for demand is higher than avaliability aspect well umm gee just imagine the demand if people actually knew what the damn thing was capable of!

Let me add another aspect COST its ooooooooh a big secret what this car is capable of but it makes it even worse when they are going to be asking Porsche money for the damn thing!!

80K and up puts it in some very heavy competition.........

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Capitalism sure. People will buy it because of the GT500 badge. That does not make the abortion or garbage marketing approach from Ford ok.

Name another vehicle that doesnt have metered testing and reviews out to the public before it hits the showroom.

I dont care how you want to frame it Fords letting down the customer. By playing guessing games.

And as for demand is higher than avaliability aspect well umm gee just imagine the demand if people actually knew what the damn thing was capable of!

Let me add another aspect COST its ooooooooh a big secret what this car is capable of but it makes it even worse when they are going to be asking Porsche money for the damn thing!!

80K and up puts it in some very heavy competition.........
again, waiting for you to prove me wrong.. you only strengthened my point. poor marketing, but you agreed they are selling out & commanding higher than sticker prices? Fords marketing game is 100 ( prove me wrong)

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
again, waiting for you to prove me wrong.. you only strengthened my point. poor marketing, but you agreed they are selling out & commanding higher than sticker prices? Fords marketing game is 100 ( prove me wrong)
There is nothing to prove. If youd get of the fanboy ford guzzler wagon akd look at how Dodge marketed the Demon its has NHRA times before it hit the showroom for gods sake.

The people that are buying them and you claim the demand is sooo high are buying it for the badge no different that 2 adults buying a damn Escalade that dont have any kids LOL.

More people would be in line if people knew what it was capable of and had some public 3rd party testing done.

Need more? Look at the C8 thats stolen the spotlight from this train wreck of a car thats already at least 2 years late. The C8 has dominated the hype and automotive world since at least like May.

Your point is also moot about commanding over sticker gee the same thing is happening with the Toyota Supra and guess what there are thousands of Launch Editions still sitting in showrooms because the dealers are banking on raping the consumer for absurd ADM.

I hope the same thing happens with the GT500 and those same potential buyers are lined up for a C8 LOL. It would cost them less money too.......

Whats sad is the second a GT500 hits showrooms its already going to look 5 years old LOL.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
There is nothing to prove. If youd get of the fanboy ford guzzler wagon akd look at how Dodge marketed the Demon its has NHRA times before it hit the showroom for gods sake.

The people that are buying them and you claim the demand is sooo high are buying it for the badge no different that 2 adults buying a damn Escalade that dont have any kids LOL.

More people would be in line if people knew what it was capable of and had some public 3rd party testing done.

Need more? Look at the C8 thats stolen the spotlight from this train wreck of a car thats already at least 2 years late. The C8 has dominated the hype and automotive world since at least like May.

Your point is also moot about commanding over sticker gee the same thing is happening with the Toyota Supra and guess what there are thousands of Launch Editions still sitting in showrooms because the dealers are banking on raping the consumer for absurd ADM.

I hope the same thing happens with the GT500 and those same potential buyers are lined up for a C8 LOL. It would cost them less money too.......

Whats sad is the second a GT500 hits showrooms its already going to look 5 years old LOL.

Definition

The management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/marketing.html
Seems Ford has no issue moving the cars to the customers. Ill ask for the 3rd time, Prove me wrong :)

oh, and we know which category you fall into now BTW. Hows that "Predator" build coming?

Lets just call it a poor mans Predator.

12:1 compression 5.0 short block 5.2 heads port only injection 2650 blower.

Sounds kick ass to me. Especially with an A10 behind it.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems Ford has no issue moving the cars to the customers. Ill ask for the 3rd time, Prove me wrong :)

oh, and we know which category you fall into now BTW. Hows that "Predator" build coming?

LOL the 2nd part was discussion about whats currently available and possible to put together.

The 1st part umm well if Fords intentions were so brilliant then explain to me why their stock is JUNK! LOL!!

The only thing to prove is that you obviously drink alot of that Ford Koolaide.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Annnnnnd I rest my case. Fords current state of affairs is a god damn train wreck. Same thing Ive been saying about the GT500 mess.l!
Screenshot_20191015-205649_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191015-205702_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191015-205710_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored