Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
So, big decision! I'm in week 30 of waiting for my 2019 GT Premium in Kona Blue. I just got off the phone with the sales manager and there is no EDD. He can't promise anything but he can promise I can have the Bullitt tomorrow. Do you keep waiting or upgrade to the Bullitt? The price delta isn't that bad!!! Kona Blue vs. Highland green! It's a touch decision. I told him I'd let him know by tomorrow morning so they can plan to have the Bullitt picked up
+1 for Bullitt. It can be a cleaner look with a little work and more power always good.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I can see where info for buyers outside the US can be sparse. Hopefully Ford updates the tracker to include other countries. I know that does not help you guys, but
So, big decision! I'm in week 30 of waiting for my 2019 GT Premium in Kona Blue. I just got off the phone with the sales manager and there is no EDD. He can't promise anything but he can promise I can have the Bullitt tomorrow. Do you keep waiting or upgrade to the Bullitt? The price delta isn't that bad!!! Kona Blue vs. Highland green! It's a touch decision. I told him I'd let him know by tomorrow morning so they can plan to have the Bullitt picked up
I had thought about a getting the Bullitt for its rarity. A couple things turned me away. 1. I want to track my car occasionally and would not be able to bring myself to do it with the Bullitt 2. I don't like green or black cars very much 3. In order for it to be worth much more than a GT you need to keep it off the road. I;m not going to DD mine, but I do want to drive it.

If you are going to buy it for an investment, it will take a while, but if you keep the miles ultra low you can probably get 15% more than want you paid 20 or so years from now. Otherwise it will get you more than a GT when you sell it, but not all that much more. Also it just seems like the dealer planned this out to make more profit off of you. Hopefully that is not the case.

Final word is, if you are tired of waiting, ok with paying more and really like the Bullitt, what are you waiting for??!!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Just got another update for Ford Performance. In transit still and ETA is tomorrow! Hoping this is true. As much as the snow will force me to park it for the next few weeks, I at least wouldn't mind being able to stare at it in our garage haha
All right! Can't wait to see some pics. Very happy for you! You will just have time to play with all the settings and buttons.

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
Does anyone have a copy of their DORA? I asked the dealer for it and this is what I got emailed to me. Shouldn't there be an order number and Dealer number in there somewhere that shows it has been officially ordered? If this isn't it I will call back again and try to get it. I want to make sure they have actually ordered it.

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Does anyone have a copy of their DORA? I asked the dealer for it and this is what I got emailed to me. Shouldn't there be an order number and Dealer number in there somewhere that shows it has been officially ordered? If this isn't it I will call back again and try to get it. I want to make sure they have actually ordered it.
Both of these numbers are on the top right. When you have your DORA it has been ordered. So everything's right with your order. Patience is your best friend now.

Sponsored

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
Both of these numbers are on the top right. When you have your DORA it has been ordered. So everything's right with your order. Patience is your best friend now.
Thanks! I'm just not used to what this newer system looks like. The older DORA look completely different. But if this is the actual DORA and it's been ordered, now the wait begins! Patience after waiting 5 years since I sold my last Mustang isn't going to be easy lol. Thanks again!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Looks like your order number is R000 and the dealer code is F24456. they assigned it a 15 priority. The highest priority other than special cases is 10.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I can see where info for buyers outside the US can be sparse. Hopefully Ford updates the tracker to include other countries. I know that does not help you guys, but

I had thought about a getting the Bullitt for its rarity. A couple things turned me away. 1. I want to track my car occasionally and would not be able to bring myself to do it with the Bullitt 2. I don't like green or black cars very much 3. In order for it to be worth much more than a GT you need to keep it off the road. I;m not going to DD mine, but I do want to drive it.

If you are going to buy it for an investment, it will take a while, but if you keep the miles ultra low you can probably get 15% more than want you paid 20 or so years from now. Otherwise it will get you more than a GT when you sell it, but not all that much more. Also it just seems like the dealer planned this out to make more profit off of you. Hopefully that is not the case.

Final word is, if you are tired of waiting, ok with paying more and really like the Bullitt, what are you waiting for??!!
Appreciate the feedback. I won’t be tracking the car regardless of which one I choose. It’s a summer car and typically around 6,000kms per year so keep the mileage low. I’m normally not a green guy but I’m really liking the highland green.

The dealer is very apologetic. I don’t think it was intentional. Getting a decent price on whichever one I choose.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
-1 for Bullitt. The torque is the same as the GT but it is probably less at lower rpm because of the larger intake, thus less acceleration at rpm we would use 95% of the time.

Sponsored

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
Checked order tracking site today. The delivery date has been bumped up by 30 days, so now middle of April.:)

Welcome!

Your 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback will be delivered in 42 days.

In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle. Ford Accessories
  • Processing

|

• In Production

|
  • Awaiting Shipment

|
  • In Transit

|
  • Delivered
    Est.4/16/2019
    |

• Exterior
    Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 2/6/2019
Order Number J202
VIN 1FA6P8CFXK5179261
Estimated Delivery 4/16/2019

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
When is your build date?

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Where about's in Canada are you? I'm in the same boat. I ordered last August and still nothing. Ford Performance dates keep coming and going. Hopefully there is an update today.
I'm in eastern Ontario. The last update said it was in Toronto so it should be close. I may call Ford Performance again tomorrow to see if there is an update.

If you like the Bullitt, get the Bullitt!

Brettski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A 6MT PP2 RR Active Exhaust
So my September 7 order says 17 more days until it’s Shipped. But it’s not yet in production. I’ve had the VIN since November. How long are you guys seeing from “in production “ to actually delivered?
92B400BC-A814-4FA8-A556-EDFE4C7D5DC0.png

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
So my September 7 order says 17 more days until it’s Shipped. But it’s not yet in production. I’ve had the VIN since November. How long are you guys seeing from “in production “ to actually delivered?
92B400BC-A814-4FA8-A556-EDFE4C7D5DC0.png
That's unfortunate. I had ordered on August 17th and production was apparently the end of January. From there no one has an update as to when it will be shipped. I've talked to Ford performance, Ford Canada, local sales manager who talked to Ford rep, and they talked to others and don't have an update. I've walked away and getting a car locally. Hopefully you get answers and get your car soon!
Sponsored