Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
Wait another few months and I could order a 2020:crazy:
Sponsored

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Big question here: The last 6 digits of the VIN are produces in sequential numbers, right? So if Lew as VIN 179261 and mine is 177xxx, does that mean that mine would be produced 2000 Mustangs before???

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Big question here: The last 6 digits of the VIN are produces in sequential numbers, right? ?
I do not believe that's the case with Ford. It is with some other manufacturers, however.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Tracking site has updated listing order times and delivery date.
Welcome!

Your 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback will be delivered in 75 days.

In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle. Ford Accessories
  • Processing

|
  • In Production

|
  • Awaiting Shipment

|
  • In Transit

|
  • Delivered
    Est.5/16/2019
    |
  • vehicle.png
  • vehicle.png
  • vehicle.png
  • vehicle.png
  • vehicle.png
  • vehicle.png
  • vehicle.png
  • Exterior
    Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • 136B520A-B603-436C-94D6-6A4494D66A44.png

Interior
    Ceramic
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 2/6/2019
Order Number J202
VIN 1FA6P8CFXK5179261
Estimated Delivery 5/16/2019
Dealer Details
Jack Schmitt Ford
1820 Vandalia
Collinsville, IL, 62234
http://www.jackschmittford.net
[email protected]
(618) 344-5105
Learn About Your Vehicle Owner Registration
0" class="panel panel-default ng-scope panel-open" data-ng-class="{'panel-open': group.open}" data-ng-attr-aria-expanded="{{group.open ? 'true' : 'false'}}" aria-expanded="true">
Model Information
  • 5.0Litre Ti-VCT V8 Engine
  • RWD
  • 10-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission
  • PREMIUM
Interesting it looks like they did not place the order or get allocation until 2/6. When did you place the order with the dealer? Also it looks like the pic of your tracker did not come through completely? Glad to see you are at least in t he system now.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Omg yeah I’m very surprised. The Dealer was very honest too said not to expect it before 16 weeks. I actually don’t know if it’s really “done” with the steering wheel issues being reported at the plant. Time will tell
Great news! Looks like you are getting yours about 2 weeks ahead of me. Hopefully no delays for you. Let us know when it switches over to "in transit" I would guess if nothing is delaying it, you will see that happen next week.

Sponsored

Duffman8887

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Great news! Looks like you are getting yours about 2 weeks ahead of me. Hopefully no delays for you. Let us know when it switches over to "in transit" I would guess if nothing is delaying it, you will see that happen next week.
That’s what i was thinking too I usually see updates on it every Monday or Tuesday. I’ll keep you guys updated. Getting excited!

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
"IronG
Interesting it looks like they did not place the order or get allocation until 2/6. When did you place the order with the dealer? Also it looks like the pic of your tracker did not come through completely? Glad to see you are at least in t he system now."

Yes the 02-06-19 order date kinda corresponds with the dates when I was talking to the dealer about canceling my order. The order tracking site references a J202 DORA # that was assigned when I made the deal with Ford back in 10-08-18. Not really sure what has transpired. Really looks like the dealer wasn't able to get allocation until Feb this year, and perhaps submitted the previous order info...

Not sure about, " Also it looks like the pic of your tracker did not come through completely?"

Thanks IronG it is a relief to know I am finally in the order process.

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The latest update from Ford Performance is that an ETA of March 3 to 9. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed again. But it is only a few hours away from here according to their update.

It's been a long 26 weeks since I ordered.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
The latest update from Ford Performance is that an ETA of March 3 to 9. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed again. But it is only a few hours away from here according to their update.

It's been a long 26 weeks since I ordered.
Where about's in Canada are you? I'm in the same boat. I ordered last August and still nothing. Ford Performance dates keep coming and going. Hopefully there is an update today.

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
Ford Performance Chat just told me a blend date of 4/22. I'm really looking forward to May. Plenty of road in front of me!!!

Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Just got another update for Ford Performance. In transit still and ETA is tomorrow! Hoping this is true. As much as the snow will force me to park it for the next few weeks, I at least wouldn't mind being able to stare at it in our garage haha

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Keeping your trade in at the dealer's lot while waiting for a build order seems like a win for the dealer. My trade-in allowance was locked in writing and good until delivery of new car as a part of the negotiated deal. This lock in is what keeps me in the deal as I wait for the build. I have since attempted to find a better offer for my trade in and the build but cannot find a better deal. With the passing of 5 months, the present day value of my trade-in has dropped, and the mileage from continued use has gone up. My dealer must have priced in the delay if he was smart. He tells me now that he is going to take a big hit on the trade-in. This may be just to add some positive bias to the delay.

At any rate waiting for the build has me anxious and unsure about the ext/int colors I 've chosen, auto vs. man. Should have added the polished alum. 19" wheels, 3:55 gears, and maybe 401a.
Oh well, in a couple of months things will be more certain and good times will roll.

Hang in there Guypei!
So, big decision! I'm in week 30 of waiting for my 2019 GT Premium in Kona Blue. I just got off the phone with the sales manager and there is no EDD. He can't promise anything but he can promise I can have the Bullitt tomorrow. Do you keep waiting or upgrade to the Bullitt? The price delta isn't that bad!!! Kona Blue vs. Highland green! It's a touch decision. I told him I'd let him know by tomorrow morning so they can plan to have the Bullitt picked up

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
So, big decision! I'm in week 30 of waiting for my 2019 GT Premium in Kona Blue. I just got off the phone with the sales manager and there is no EDD. He can't promise anything but he can promise I can have the Bullitt tomorrow. Do you keep waiting or upgrade to the Bullitt? The price delta isn't that bad!!! Kona Blue vs. Highland green! It's a touch decision. I told him I'd let him know by tomorrow morning so they can plan to have the Bullitt picked up
Me personally, I would definitely take the new Mustang Bullit. Value on it down the road will be better and the extra bump in horsepower is a nice touch. You could also paint/wrap it down the line if you wanted too. Just my opinion of course. Both would be nice!

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
If the price difference between both doesn't bother you, I'd go with the Bullitt. Better resale value for sure.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Me personally, I would definitely take the new Mustang Bullit. Value on it down the road will be better and the extra bump in horsepower is a nice touch. You could also paint/wrap it down the line if you wanted too. Just my opinion of course. Both would be nice!
Appreciate the feedback... that's what I was thinking as well. The delta between the GT Premium with active exhaust, 401A and 20 aluminum wheels compared to the Bullitt is just over $7,000 CDN.
Sponsored