Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

bmrdmn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Convertible
It's Here! I received an email from my dealer Thursday morning that it was in the rail yard. Then a call about 4:00 that it was being off-loaded from the transport. Picked it up yesterday and took it straight to the detail shop for clear bra and ceramic coating. Should be ready for me by next Thursday! I'll post pics when finished.

Premium GT Convertible, Race Red, Show Stopper Red Interior, 401A, PP1, Magnaride, 10AT, Active Valve Exhaust

1FATP8FF6K5113059[1997].png
Sponsored

Glenno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang Coupe GT, Magnetic, Magnaride, A10. Falcon FGX XR6 Ute.
Long wait gets even longer for my 19 GT Australian version. Ordered April 19, production finished July 25, released from factory August 30 to be railed to Baltimore for shipping to Australia. EDD they are telling me now is November 17. The GT will be 4 months old before I even get to drive it!

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
Looks like my delivery date got bumped up a few days from 11/11/18 to 11/7/18. Question for you guys, is that the day it's expected to roll out of the plant or actual delivery date to the dealer?
build.png

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
Looks like my delivery date got bumped up a few days from 11/11/18 to 11/7/18. Question for you guys, is that the day it's expected to roll out of the plant or actual delivery date to the dealer?
build.png
That's the delivery date to the dealer.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
build.png
It's, theoretically, delivery to the dealer. It's also very subject to change and will likely be wrong even in the last few days. In my own example, i starter at 8/29 but was bumped to 8/26 within a couple days. That EDD remained in place until the car was in transit, but around 8/12 it changed to 8/17 and then to 8/19 a little while later. The car showed up at the dealed on 8/15. In my case the delivery came 2 weeks before the original EDD, others have had their EDD moved back substantially. It a "best guess" that involves luck and may come down to the scheduling department of a subcontractor.

Sponsored

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
Thanks Dave, great info. My expectations were to take delivery by end of year so anything even close to that date would be a bonus.

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Fastback (ETA 9/15/18), 1961 Thunderbird Hardtop
build.png
It's the estimated day it will be at the dealer.

My delivery date has been fluid all through the process, first getting pushed out, then having days drop off once I made it to the In Production, Awaiting Shipment, and In Transit phases. My original delivery date was 9/17, now I'm 4 days out. Since my car been in transit since 9/6 I'm hoping to see it any day since I'm only one state away.

Good luck with your car!

rbeaudo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustgang GT Premium A10 VB Roush charged
My EDD was just changed from 10-25 to 10-19 at least its
1FA6P8CF0K5130117.png
some thing...I cant believe how long this is taking.

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
1FA6P8CF0K5130117.png
Holy crap, that's a really long time, especially given your location. You should have received that car already. What's your build date?

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
1FA6P8CF0K5130117.png
I guess if there is good news, it's that you're not the leader of the waiting game yet. That said, you're still in the processing stage... Has your dealer had anything to offer for an update? Here's hoping you get to production soon...

Sponsored

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
I have my 2019 now, but just thought I'd share this little tidbit demonstrating that anything can happen.... Part of the delay in receiving my car is that the car didn't get off of the train when it was supposed to (I'm in OK and it went all the way to California and back again to the middle of the US). How nutty is that? I found this out from the dealer who printed off the tracking sheet showing everywhere it went.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I have my 2019 now, but just thought I'd share this little tidbit demonstrating that anything can happen.... Part of the delay in receiving my car is that the car didn't get off of the train when it was supposed to (I'm in OK and it went all the way to California and back again to the middle of the US). How nutty is that? I found this out from the dealer who printed off the tracking sheet showing everywhere it went.
You should get an extra discount for high mileage.

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
The car was delivered to the dealer today, picking it up on Saturday! For a long time the ETA was 9/17 but days kept dropping off in the final stretch ending up with the car here in town 5 days sooner than expected.

Question for everyone... now that Consumer Reports doesn't offer their pricing reports, how the heck do you find out what the dealer's true cost is, opposed to the "invoice" hogwash? Thanks in advance to anyone who can steer me in the right direction. I just want to be more confident I'm getting a good price.

Delivered_close_up.GIF

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
Question for everyone... now that Consumer Reports doesn't offer their pricing reports, how the heck do you find out what the dealer's true cost is, opposed to the "invoice" hogwash? Thanks in advance to anyone who can steer me in the right direction. I just want to be more confident I'm getting a good price.
If you have a Costco membership, the invoice pricing on the Costco auto program is accurate. Otherwise you can go to the fordpartner website and build a car via x-plan. The ford build and price will display invoice for each option you select and then give you the final X-plan price.

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
If you have a Costco membership, the invoice pricing on the Costco auto program is accurate. Otherwise you can go to the fordpartner website and build a car via x-plan. The ford build and price will display invoice for each option you select and then give you the final X-plan price.
You are awesome! Thanks so much for this info!
Sponsored