Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
Sweet! Ingot as well?
Yep, I ordered Ingot silver with Showstopper red interior, 401a, PP1, A10, MagneRide, Active exhaust, safe and smart, and B&O radio. Basically everything, even the stripes everyone hates. :crazy:..

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
1965 FFR Cobra, ‘21 Mustang Mach-1
Yep, I ordered Ingot silver with Showstopper red interior, 401a, PP1, A10, MagneRide, Active exhaust, safe and smart, and B&O radio. Basically everything, even the stripes everyone hates. :crazy:..
Excellent choices! I totally dig Ingot Silver, soon as I saw the ‘15 I had to have it.
I went with Midnight Blue interior. Should be nice to have something other than black all these years. Looks like our cars are going down the line same 10/15 week! :rockon:

Last edited:

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Fastback (ETA 9/15/18), 1961 Thunderbird Hardtop
Seems like alot of cars are getting stuck in the transit stage. Anyone seeing that step not bogging down?

Sponsored

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
Seems like alot of cars are getting stuck in the transit stage. Anyone seeing that step not bogging down?
To be fair, my car is stuck in the last step before delivery. It's mostly the shipping company's fault at this point. Though I'd think Ford would have something in the contract that requires them to move the cars faster than this.

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
CC2C2EFF-920E-4070-B5EE-FD2574AFF319.png
Received my EDD, looks like I’m in queue with all. Time to shop for parts and settle in for the wait.
PP2!! Love the PP2, wish you could get the automatic with it. I know, I know, it defeats the purpose of the car, but dang does it look good.

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
PP2!! Love the PP2, wish you could get the automatic with it. I know, I know, it defeats the purpose of the car, but dang does it look good.
Thanks! Yes when the pics were released from Ford on PP2 I was totally like <drool>
Had to pull the trigger.

Sponsored

mondos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raimond
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv. PP1 Manual
To be fair, my car is stuck in the last step before delivery. It's mostly the shipping company's fault at this point. Though I'd think Ford would have something in the contract that requires them to move the cars faster than this.
My delivery rail car had Conveyance Mechanical Failure in Portola, CA for 17 days. EDD removed. I understood that the railroad car broke somehow and they could not get the cars off.

Sent VIN to dealer, and he confirmed it was my order! :whew: And it looks great, all the options there (except interior color). No EDD yet..
The interior pictures in COTUS showed the color of my interior, Showstopper Red. I also had some truck show up in COTUS when I ordered. I was hoping they would not say that this is your Mustang and don't worry about it.

Posted a more detailed info to separate thread: The timeline of waiting for 181 days, delivered!

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
I was hoping they would not say that this is your Mustang and don't worry about it.

Posted a more detailed info to separate thread: The timeline of waiting for 181 days, delivered!
:crackup: Yeah, I think then I would have to question the sanity of the entire ordering process! LOL. Thanks for the link to your thread. Looks like I may encounter bumps along this long-waiting-road.

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
My car has been sitting in the destination rail yard since Aug 17th (~18 days). Today my dealer informed me that it is on Quality Hold. We still don't know for what exactly. I'm curious if there is a batch hold since Mooch's car was built roughly the same time as mine and his has been waiting since the 15th.

Mooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Fusion / Mustang GT Premium on order
My car has been sitting in the destination rail yard since Aug 17th (~18 days). Today my dealer informed me that it is on Quality Hold. We still don't know for what exactly. I'm curious if there is a batch hold since Mooch's car was built roughly the same time as mine and his has been waiting since the 15th.
The wait is over!!!! Cotus sent an update that said “DELIVERED”! I drove to the dealer and sure enough it just came off the truck. Hang in there Nikolai, yours has to be right around the corner
FC8C1D06-B6FE-4C1E-875A-D00288666301.jpeg
Sponsored