Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
Hey all, another EDD delay this time pushing it back another 2 weeks. Was originally 8/29 then 9/4 now all the way back to 9/20? Seems a bit ridiculous. For just having to come a couple hours to Cleveland area. Just annoyed and anxious.

CD7353AD-E4FC-429E-BC00-960191737AF5.png
They have me on the exact same time line. The only difference is that I ordered 5/5 and mine completed production on 8/8.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Well, this is not what I was looking for. I finally got my very first COTUS update last night. Double checked my order number, dealer code and this is what I ended up with below. Those numbers are correct but completely wrong vehicle. DEFINITELY NOT what I ordered. This happen to anyone else?
5AA59D7E-3BFC-4CC0-8C30-533E9B800260.png
Exact same thing happened to me. Just COTUS screwing up. It was eventually corrected and I got what I ordered.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Anybody find this odd: Dealer says that they can have multiple vehicles with the same order number. So for my order of “L256” it’s my Mustang and an F-250. Truck’s order date was 7/26. Mine 7/28. Same order number and Dealer code.
Problem is I won’t be able to see any tracking in COTUS because the truck’s EDD is 10/5!, any only the truck shows up in COTUS now. Took 4 weeks of nothing then this truck. So I guess that means I’m after the truck delivery??
This does not make sense to me. Reminds me of Y2K coding. “We only have 4 digits to run the whole ordering system for this billion dollar company.”
Can anyone shed some light on this? Anyway I can get my order info beyond this truck in COTUS? Or some other source?
Your dealer can give you better tracking info than COTUS using their internal reporting system.

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Fastback (ETA 9/15/18), 1961 Thunderbird Hardtop
Things seem to be fast forwarding a bit here near the end, started the week on Tuesday as still In Production and just a few minutes ago the automatic COTUS checker emailed me that my car was In Transit and ETA was moved up 3 days!

Can't wait to get behind the wheel of what will be my third Mustang!
1FA6P8TH1K5122724 (1).png

Sponsored

jblaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Freestyle
Things seem to be fast forwarding a bit here near the end, started the week on Tuesday as still In Production and just a few minutes ago the automatic COTUS checker emailed me that my car was In Transit and ETA was moved up 3 days!

Can't wait to get behind the wheel of what will be my third Mustang!
1FA6P8TH1K5122724 (1).png
Jealous! Ordered mine 6/22 and still haven't heard squat about it.

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Fastback (ETA 9/15/18), 1961 Thunderbird Hardtop
From what I've been reading on here about delays and cars built but then stuck waiting for transport I wasn't expecting any of this. I thought the Safe and Smart package might complicate things too since it wasn't even available as a freestanding option on the base last year, but I can see it on the sticker.

What model did you order? It seems like if nothing else you would at least have a VIN and be in order processing by now. Hope things start to speed up for you, Justin!

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
From what I've been reading on here about delays and cars built but then stuck waiting for transport I wasn't expecting any of this. I thought the Safe and Smart package might complicate things too since it wasn't even available as a freestanding option on the base last year, but I can see it on the sticker.

What model did you order? It seems like if nothing else you would at least have a VIN and be in order processing by now. Hope things start to speed up for you, Justin!
One thing to keep in mind is the options. I ordered mine on 6/14 and it was placed with Ford on 6/18, mine was a PP2 car and it was a solid 2 months before I heard anything and that was after me riding my dealer for info.

SGro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang Gt, 2014 F150
I ordered mine on 6/13 and have no info from my dealer or from Cotus. Does this seem normal?

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
I ordered mine on 6/13 and have no info from my dealer or from Cotus. Does this seem normal?
From what I've been seeing here, it looks like most folks that have ordered on or after the beginning of June have gotten a VIN within 8-10 weeks. I'd contact your dealer to see what the holdup is. You can also try contacting Ford Performance to see if they have any info (although if your order is "clean/unscheduled", they'll just tell you to contact your dealer for information).
Good luck...
Edit: Oh, yeah: according to the Blue Oval Forum, there are no Mustang orders being scheduled this week.

Sponsored

ofgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible Premium
Ordered 6/22. Cotus 7/12. In Production 8/28. Awaiting Shipping 9/7 (today). EDD is still 9/17, which is feasible for delivery in MI.

jblaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Freestyle

Thanks fam! Here's hoping. Eco Prem., PP and Magna. Already know the Mag is the hold up.

serpent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
crash
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks fam! Here's hoping. Eco Prem., PP and Magna. Already know the Mag is the hold up.
Don't think it's the magnaride holding you up. ordered my GTP on 7/21 and I'm showing an 11/11 DD.

JimInTexas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Orange Fury, PP1, 10AT, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Safe/Smart, 401A, GT350 Black Spoiler
Ordered mine on 8/31
Order # A03M
Dealer F52525

GT Premium Fastback
10AT
401A
Orange Fury
Adv. Security
PP1
Safe & Smart
Magneride
Active Exhaust

Confirmed order was submitted, but nothing on COTUS yet (not that I’m expecting it this soon, but I check every day...lol)

nikolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury GT
Finally at the dealer after being in the rail yard on quality hold for 3 weeks. My EDD was 07/19.
1FA6P8CF3K5113053.png
Sponsored