I like to disassemble things.

MikeMM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 on order
Nice find. Seems this spoiler will be a lot more effective than the current one.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not sure it says that. The way I read it, it says that it's effective and that it can be made of inexpensive plastic instead of expensive composite materials.

Sponsored

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'm honestly not a huge fan either. I get the desire for functionality, but compared to the normal track pack spoiler, it's just pretty aesthetically ugly.
Agreed. I'm reserving final judgement until I see it in person but from all of the pics I've seen, I much prefer the track pack version. Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate the possible aerodynamic benefits of it but from a purely visual perspective it just doesn't fit with the rest of the car. I'm not a big fan of the R spoiler either so take this opinion with a grain of salt, lol.

15pgnatsum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Agreed. I'm reserving final judgement until I see it in person but from all of the pics I've seen, I much prefer the track pack version. Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate the possible aerodynamic benefits of it but from a purely visual perspective it just doesn't fit with the rest of the car. I'm not a big fan of the R spoiler either so take this opinion with a grain of salt, lol.
I usually hate gigantic spoilers with respect to aesthetics, but for some reason the 350R one is just perfect looking back there, in my opinion, obviously.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I dig it.

It mixes some of the best aspects of the spoilers the GT350 has seen to date. They wanted something different and they got it. It isn't as simple or free flowing as the originals but I think they blended key elements fairly well.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I love it. I want to see it in person first, but have a feeling it'll be a great option for guys that would like an R wing, but don't want the hassle/expense of the whole trunk lid dilemma.

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
I like it too. Cant wait to see it in person. The R wing is tempting, but that means additional work with the trunk lid...

5.2 L V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray Shelby GT350
im trying to like it but geeze, it just looks like something you could get over the counter at Pep Boys. Not into it.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Spoiler? Ladies and gentlemen, its a wing with some spoiler properties (ask me how I know). "angle of attack", "airfoil"..... This design is meant to produce a downward force as well as spoil lift in the middle section. I kind of get the reason that they didn't just slap the R wing on there because they don't want to interfere with the R differences. Needless to say, it is (IMHO) a definite performance enhancement.
Sponsored