Sponsored

2019 GT-350 Spoiler

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I submitted an order.
Sweet be sure to update us all whenever you get it! And don't hold back on any nitpicking some people are definitely more picky than others so I'm sure lots will be interested.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Sweet be sure to update us all whenever you get it! And don't hold back on any nitpicking some people are definitely more picky than others so I'm sure lots will be interested.
They said they won't ship to USA. I'm going to try Ali express.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
American Muscle carries the MP concepts line. The plastic version on Ali express is manufactured by MP concepts, so I would expect they will get that spoiler in stock in the near future

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
This spoiler looks badass, and I was almost sold on it, but I'm concerned about paint wear/damage after removing the factory lip style spoiler. Since this is a pedestal style spoiler there will be open areas. I'm not confident in the ability to get all the sticky crap off cleanly

Sponsored

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
This spoiler looks badass, and I was almost sold on it, but I'm concerned about paint wear/damage after removing the factory lip style spoiler. Since this is a pedestal style spoiler there will be open areas. I'm not confident in the ability to get all the sticky crap off cleanly
I just removed my small factory blade spoiler when I installed my PP1 spoiler last week on my car and everything comes off cleanly. Takes some work to get the factory double sided tape off, but after its off, just wax the area and it'll be good as new.

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
That Carbon Fiber Swing looks like it could be a winner. I'm kinda torn though as I been talking to the APR guys and they are developing a Spec S550 wing for track use.

We'll see...

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I been talking to the APR guys and they are developing a Spec S550 wing for track use.
Did they give any details on what that will look like? I'm guessing it will be a high wing like what the GT-250 spoiler.

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Did they give any details on what that will look like? I'm guessing it will be a high wing like what the GT-250 spoiler.
They have been really tight on details. However when I find out more I'll definitely share whatever info I have with you guys.

-Todd

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
How do you guys feel about the ability for the Alibaba spoiler to stay on at high speeds (120+) with just the double sided tape mount?

Sponsored
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
How do you guys feel about the ability for the Alibaba spoiler to stay on at high speeds (120+) with just the double sided tape mount?
The Sabon one looked like it had mounting holes. To your point though, I would not feel very comfortable using just double stick.

Some people haven't had any issues with it but it seems like it'll eventuality fail.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
They have been really tight on details. However when I find out more I'll definitely share whatever info I have with you guys.

-Todd
Please do!!!

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Which seller did you end up going with?
Ohh wow. That's very tempting!!

For sure keep us updated Kyle.. Wish it had the gurney flap but $150 is a stick

I put mods on hold for the moment. A few family things to take care of.

I still wouldn't know which one to order. The regular plastic one will have to be painted, which would basically make it the same price as the carbon fiber piece. Down side to the carbon fiber piece is it could be bad quality and a cheap clear coat. But I'm leaning to the CF piece and I may eventually do a CF hood to tie it in.
Sponsored