2019 Ford Mustang GT, A10, 401A, PP1, MagneRide, Active Exhaust & B&O

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Okay I think I found a car that has everything I want and it stickers at 52k. They are selling it for 46k. Think I can do better than that?
That seems like a solid deal imo. Maybe get them to throw in a few oil changes just to really make it feel like a win
Sponsored

Heartlessssss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I found my A10 401a PP1 B&O Active exhaust car In the color i wanted (magnetic) on a dealer lot luckily 10 minutes from my house I personally didn’t see a need for mag ride or adaptive cruise. Ultimately I paid just a hair under 46k

The cars are out there as dealer ordered but they are rare. Personally I think it’s due to most buyers not looking to spend 50k+ on a normal GT

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
In terms of rear ending, I separate collision avoidance systems from adaptive cruise.

For me, since I tend to run at the safest speed on the highway (5-8mph faster than traffic) and properly use lanes, adaptive cruise just shuts down my drive as I approach slower cars in the right lane. With regular cruise I maintain speed and pass on left.
20190506_091235.jpg
Your chart is nearly 30 years old! Regardless, our roads are probably very different to yours. I use it on what we call state highways (this is New Zealand) which are usually one lane each way. Under those conditions, ACC is good tech.

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Your chart is nearly 30 years old! Regardless, our roads are probably very different to yours. I use it on what we call state highways (this is New Zealand) which are usually one lane each way. Under those conditions, ACC is good tech.
Funny thing about traffic, the underlying hoghway principles havent changed in 50 years.so I grabbed the clearest srudy I could quick Google search. It should be obvious that dealing with only 1 threat vector is easier than 3....

Under certain situations I can see it being useful. Single lane highway. Very open traffic conditions. Following a runner by "locking" to the lead car. But in general use it is disappointing and I wouldn't skip buying a car otherwise equipped the way I want for lack of ACC.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Okay I think I found a car that has everything I want and it stickers at 52k. They are selling it for 46k. Think I can do better than that?
OP, what color? What is the line-up? That is a great price, IMO.

I was looking for the same line-up as listed in the thread title. I found 15 cars in the USA with the colors I find acceptable. I just agreed to purchase a OF car at a dealer 230 miles from me. Dealers for these particular cars are not budging below Invoice price (aka "Internet price").

I worked the deal with the salesman for 3 days straight, trying to get a lower new car price and/or higher trade-in price. Still not quite as low as my "dream" price, but no other dealer would come close to their deal.

I'm trading my 2016 for the 2019 simply because it offers so many check-box options that were not available with mine.

I also checked 2020 prices with my local dealer today. Prices were the same, but of course they are not guaranteed against rising. If I decided to order the exact car I want, I would wait until the end of the year, hoping for "blowout" sale prices (of 2020 if that is even possible). Then wait for the build during the snow months, and get it to the PPF installer, too. But if I did that, my trade-in would be worth less, and there is a very good chance of prices rising due to the Trump Tariff effect.

Sponsored

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
OP - I orded my 19 gt premium, A10, magnaride w. Active exhaust 11/1. It was finally delivered 5/3. Onitially magnaride held up build dates, then steering wheel strike and 3 week plant shut, then they went to 1 shift aprilish. Mine sat built wo steering wheel for 6 weeks in flat rock parking lot, but its worth it. In April cars stated flowing better, but my car was in retrofit hell. This car is scarier on the road than the 2013 superchargered m6 gt i had which was set up for road racing. In normal mode this car is fun, in sport the tranny gets agressive, especially down shifts with rev matching and handles very well on curvys. Trac mode is even more agressive for the road and probably better suited for track use or non city driving, ha, ha. Luckily i'm in rural area! One day i'll learn how all the modes and features work!

OBTW not as much markup in these cars as you would think. With your mods probably 2700 invoice, 1500 rebate and 1500 holdback, if you can get it. Dealer ads will include all rebates, even those your not eligible for and they remove shipping (1095), but then add it back in when you buy car. Good luck!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
With your mods probably 2700 invoice, 1500 rebate and 1500 holdback, if you can get it. Dealer ads will include all rebates, even those your not eligible for and they remove shipping (1095), but then add it back in when you buy car. Good luck!
This is exactly what my deal was. Their website ad listed 5500 in "discounts", which the salesman eventually revealed that that represents all the possible savings, even a 500 if you use a local insurance company. But then, many of them can't be combined, like you said.

In the end, I got 1000 of the 1500 holdback, and absolute max book value for my trade (but nothing for my stripes and clear film which cost me ~2500). And their doc fees were about 350 after they budged a little.

Other dealers would not offer any more than 500 below invoice, and average book value for my trade. At some point you both have to agree to end the dollars tug-of-war.

I just learned of the factory delays. My car arrives this week, so it feels like I got a custom ordered car with no waiting!

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Okay so I have found this:

Details:
  • 2019 Ford Mustang Premium
  • Magnetic Metallic/Ebony Leather
  • Equipment Group 401A
  • 10-Speed
  • Safe & Smart
  • Enhanced Security
  • Active Valve Exhaust
  • B&O Premium Sound
  • GT Performance Package
  • Magne-Ride

Pricing:
  • $53,120 MSRP
  • $6,694 discount
  • $46,250.18 adjusted price
  • $499 Delivery Fee
  • $46,749.18 total price of car
  • +tax, title, license
  • $48,250.00 out the door price minus the $23,000 for my trade in for a 2013 Ford F-150 FX2 with 47k miles

Last edited:

15BluStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1

Details:
  • Equipment Group 401A
  • 10-Speed
  • Safe & Smart
  • Enhanced Security
  • Active Valve Exhaust
  • B&O Premium Sound
  • GT Performance Package
  • Magne-Ride

Pricing:
  • $53,120 MSRP
  • $6,694 discount
  • $46,426 adjusted price
  • $499 Delivery Fee
  • $46, 925 total price of car
  • +tax, title, license
  • $48,436.81 out the door price minus the $23,000 for my trade in for a 2013 Ford F-150 FX2 with 47k miles
I might be wrong but that seem pretty good. That is about the same price I paid for mine but I did not get Magne-Ride. It will put a smile on your face every time you drive it.

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I might be wrong but that seem pretty good. That is about the same price I paid for mine but I did not get Magne-Ride. It will put a smile on your face every time you drive it.
Unfortunately the car is 800 miles away and I'll be driving to pick it up. I don't really look forward to that but it's either 800 miles away or one in Baltimore, MD.

I think they gave me a great deal.

Sponsored

15BluStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Unfortunately the car is 800 miles away and I'll be driving to pick it up. I don't really look forward to that but it's either 800 miles away or one in Baltimore, MD.

I think they gave me a great deal.
Normally you could have some fun ripping out of the rest stops WOT. But since will be in the break in period, you will need to watch how you drive. Remember to limit your time you have the cruise control set. Also on the drive back, you might want to make a little detour to drive the "Tail of the Dragon" in Tennessee. Turn the active exhaust to track and you will have a blast.

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Well I think I may have a new car this Friday as it's 800 miles away and it actually has more options on it than originally requested. Basically adding Safe and Smart and Security system. They are adding only a $499.00 delivery feel and Tax, Title and License. I feel like I'm getting a good deal with $6869 off of MSRP (13%) isn't terrible.

2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Magnetic/Black
Equipment Group 401A
10 Speed Auto
Safe & Smart
Enhanced Security
Active Valve Exhaust
B&O Sound System
GT Performance Pack
Magne-Ride

MSRP: $53,120.00
Grand total: $46,250.18

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance

Details:
  • Equipment Group 401A
  • 10-Speed
  • Safe & Smart
  • Enhanced Security
  • Active Valve Exhaust
  • B&O Premium Sound
  • GT Performance Package
  • Magne-Ride

Pricing:
  • $53,120 MSRP
  • $6,694 discount
  • $499 Delivery Fee
  • +tax, title, license
  • $48,250.00 out the door price minus the $23,000 for my trade in for a 2013 Ford F-150 FX2 with 47k miles
Grab it; it’s a fair price for a great configuration. I had to wait 15 weeks for mine

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Details:
  • Equipment Group 401A
  • 10-Speed
  • Safe & Smart
  • Enhanced Security
  • Active Valve Exhaust
  • B&O Premium Sound
  • GT Performance Package
  • Magne-Ride

Pricing:
  • $53,120 MSRP
  • $6,694 discount
  • $499 Delivery Fee
  • +tax, title, license
Wow, you are lucky that you have such a low tax rate! It seems like it is only about 2 percent. Also be careful of some of the discounts as some dealers will stack every one whether you are eligible or not. Good luck hunting!

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, you are lucky that you have such a low tax rate! It seems like it is only about 2 percent. Also be careful of some of the discounts as some dealers will stack every one whether you are eligible or not. Good luck hunting!
Actually our tax rate is 6.25% but since I was trading in a 23K on my truck I was only taxed on the 23K remaining cost of the car, which was about $1450.
Sponsored