Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
This technique also helps when searching for a particular option. For example, I wondered if there were any of the 647 wheels near me, so I told the rep to find cars with PP1 and the 647 wheels. If so, I could go see them in person. Unfortunately there weren't any dealer cars with those wheels, but you get the idea.
Sponsored

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I tried multiple dealers in multiple chat sessions where I couldn't find any of my options in the state of Texas

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I tried multiple dealers in multiple chat sessions where I couldn't find any of my options in the state of Texas
I think the individual dealer staff's skill with the car search is highly variable. I was working with a very nice lady locally but despite being in the industry for over 15 years her search results were decidedly spotty. I collared a random guy at another well regarded dealership and he had 20 entries in seconds.

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I think the individual dealer staff's skill with the car search is highly variable. I was working with a very nice lady locally but despite being in the industry for over 15 years her search results were decidedly spotty. I collared a random guy at another well regarded dealership and he had 20 entries in seconds.
Absolutely, I went to five different dealers and came up empty handed except for 1 car in Texas that was not the color I wanted and they wanted MSRP :)

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I meant that I use the chat window from the Build and Price web page, not a chat session with any individual dealer. The "HQ" Ford reps are very efficient at finding cars.

Anyway, for those still reading this thread, if you want I can post the cars and dealers that I found, but only for the colors Red, Ruby, Velocity, Orange, or Kona. Info is about a month old now, but I know some are still out there.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The TTL of the info may be limited, but I'm sure others who come along in the future will put the named dealerships on their search lists.

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I meant that I use the chat window from the Build and Price web page, not a chat session with any individual dealer. The "HQ" Ford reps are very efficient at finding cars.

Anyway, for those still reading this thread, if you want I can post the cars and dealers that I found, but only for the colors Red, Ruby, Velocity, Orange, or Kona. Info is about a month old now, but I know some are still out there.
Yeah I did the chat session when doing build and price as well. But I've got a car on May 24th, just had to travel 800 miles to pick it up.
Sponsored