2019 Comp cams stage 2 NSR installed!

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Nice!!! How does the car feel? Looks like I got the torque close too!!
Car feels great. Been driving it last couple of days and I can feel the +50rwhp on my upper end with the cams. Next step, forged internals to increase boost! (We'll see what the wife says first haha)
Sponsored

walter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
waltang
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Sí, acabo de ir a la pista el jueves pasado en Bradenton. El clima era de 86 grados y alrededor de 1850 DA, pero la configuración necesita un convertidor. Ese será mi próximo mod y debería pasar buenos momentos. Aquí hay un resbalón y un video.

B3BBD301-59D9-40A8-BEEB-2A245817B2C2.jpeg

[/CITA]
¿Podrías ayudarme a revisar mi melodía o enviarme la tuya para ver las diferencias? No tengo el control de los fásers.

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium 10 speed, rapid red, pp1,
I'm slowly building a weekend cruiser/ mountain car. I think I will get spicy and CJ, Cams, Ported heads, the works. it should still handle fine haha

Turbolag87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My18 gt
Car feels great. Been driving it last couple of days and I can feel the +50rwhp on my upper end with the cams. Next step, forged internals to increase boost! (We'll see what the wife says first haha)
just order an ALUMINATOR trust me... dont bother getting anyone to build your engine. These guys are good at building those aluminators.

Thats the path im taking. My heads are almost done and im going to order a gen 3 5L aluminator to match the heads.

rolfe.oliver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT350 Tribute, 1971 Mustang Mach 1
just order an ALUMINATOR trust me... dont bother getting anyone to build your engine. These guys are good at building those aluminators.

Thats the path im taking. My heads are almost done and im going to order a gen 3 5L aluminator to match the heads.
Bingo. If you are staying under 1,100whp, then just go Aluminator (NOT THE 9.5:1 one, get the N/A version).

Sponsored

rolfe.oliver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT350 Tribute, 1971 Mustang Mach 1
I'm slowly building a weekend cruiser/ mountain car. I think I will get spicy and CJ, Cams, Ported heads, the works. it should still handle fine haha
Do you want no low end torque? Because this is how you get no low end torque. For all that money, you could do an ESS kit and make more power for cheaper.

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
Do you want no low end torque? Because this is how you get no low end torque. For all that money, you could do an ESS kit and make more power for cheaper.
Coyotes are not known for "low end torque" though.

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Because shifting the car at well over 8k rpm is awesome
Dont do that on OEM GT heads, the rocker arm retaining clips will come off. Ive had about 16+ come off. GT350 cylinder heads rocker arms dont have retaining clips that come off since I guess they were designed for the higher RPM use.

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
Dont do that on OEM GT heads, the rocker arm retaining clips will come off. Ive had about 16+ come off. GT350 cylinder heads rocker arms dont have retaining clips that come off since I guess they were designed for the higher RPM use.
My gen 2 shifted at 8500 with oem heads. Did just fine.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
All this and more was in my oil pan, I dont know if the rocker arm retaining clips coming off actually caused any problems though. If you have a magnetic oil drain plug you will find them if you do 8k-8500 often. My cam cap bolts broke not sure if that was related to the retaining clips or not I the guy who redid my motor thinks ford reused torque to yield cam cap bolts when they did some warranty work. Also had broken piston skirts , not sure if that was related to high RPM use too or what.

QKAS3BE.jpg

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
All this was in my oil pan, I dont know if the rocker arm retaining clips coming off actually caused any problems though. If you have a magnetic oil drain plug you will find them if you do 8k-8500 often. My cam cap bolts broke not sure if that was related to the retaining clips or not. Also had broken piston skirts , not sure if that was related to high RPM use too or what.

QKAS3BE.jpg
Yikes. That sucks :(
Ran my car like that for a little over a year. Was a blast to drive for the most part.
Sponsored