Sponsored

2019 Comp cams stage 2 NSR installed!

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Yikes. That sucks :(
Ran my car like that for a little over a year. Was a blast to drive for the most part.
Surprisingly the car was still running fine even with all that and more in the oil pan. I just had a cam position sensor code since the cam was slightly bent from the cam cap bolts breaking. Still made the same power and no noises, compression test was fine.. I put in an aluminator though
Sponsored

BAYoung

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium 10 speed, rapid red, pp1,
Surprisingly the car was still running fine even with all that and more in the oil pan. I just had a cam position sensor code since the cam was slightly bent from the cam cap bolts breaking. Still made the same power and no noises, compression test was fine.. I put in an aluminator though
Dope! That car ran great for a gen 2. Gapped a few 10 speed camaros, a nitrous scat pack, and a 2014 gt500.

Now I'm about that gen 3 life. I think I'll go ess at about 7-8psi due to fueling and altitude, but not 1000%

rolfe.oliver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT350 Tribute, 1971 Mustang Mach 1
you know its irresistible stop faking

If I had to redo my mustangs mods I wouldnt do anything different except put in gt350 heads on my aluminator I think
Hell yeah it's awesome! No one can say 8k isn't cool with a straight face. My only comment was whether full N/A versus boost was better for his application. Why not both!
Sponsored