2019 bullitt 8k miles trade for 2016 gt350 8k miles

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I have 19 bullitt with lifetime power train wanted your opinion should I trade it for 16 gt350 same milage factory warranty bot have about 8k miles both in top shape. Would would be the best choice on value my payment would be the same low 300
Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
No, because 15 and 16 are arguably the worst years of the GT350. It's not so much that they're bad, its just 18+ corrected a LOT of little issues that the older cars had. If it has the track pack then it's comparable in performance, but still.

Vanillasludge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Unless you can somehow magically verify the way the car was driven, I’d pass. 8k of smoky burnouts and track days is a lot different from 8k of highway miles.

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
No, because 15 and 16 are arguably the worst years of the GT350. It's not so much that they're bad, its just 18+ corrected a LOT of little issues that the older cars had. If it has the track pack then it's comparable in performance, but still.
Thanks man I have took in consideration everyone's commit and yes I am keeping the bullitt. What was the deal breaker was I ask salesman if the car had the track pack and you will laugh at the response I got see picture. Does salesman think people are complete idiots i was on the way to trade and got this WTF
RenderedI.jpg

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'd still do it. Dynamically it's a much more engaging, thrilling ride. Very different from your Bullitt.

Percentages are on your side that it was well taken care of. Very few people track their cars. Even GT350s.

And if they intended to track their car, they would have bought a GT350R.

I say do it. If what you want is a louder, harsher, more engaging and thrilling drive.

Last edited:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Isn't that a GT350 with a ® (trademark) symbol ... ?

Like an R has a BIG R after GT350:

Used-2017-Ford-Shelby-GT350R-Shelby-GT350R.jpg
Could be? Is it?

I might be wrong. Never saw an R's sticker.

OP, do not listen to me. I do not know what I'm talking about!!!:cwl::cwl:

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Isn't that a GT350 with a ® (trademark) symbol ... ?

Like an R has a BIG R after GT350:

Used-2017-Ford-Shelby-GT350R-Shelby-GT350R.jpg
Could be? Is it?

I might be wrong. Never saw an R's sticker.

OP, do not listen to me. I do not know what I'm talking about!!!:cwl::cwl:
This changes everything!.. If the finances, warranty etc are correct, i would say get it!

Last edited:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
This changes everything!.. If the finances, warranty etc are correct, i would say get it!
Sorry, I edited my post. It's not a GT350R. It's just a clever way they inserted the copy right R into the sticker.

OP, can you show us the entire sticker? That would be very helpful. Maybe a few pictures?

Sponsored

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Thanks man I have took in consideration everyone's commit and yes I am keeping the bullitt. What was the deal breaker was I ask salesman if the car had the track pack and you will laugh at the response I got see picture. Does salesman think people are complete idiots i was on the way to trade and got this WTF
RenderedI.jpg
Wow...

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Oh, it's not that bad, what the salesperson did.

The OP has to keep in mind, he's buying the car, not the sales person. I know damn well when I shop for a new Mustang, I know 10X what the sales person does about the car, I don't rely on them for information. They don't know what the hell they're doing.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I would not go from a 19 model year to a 16 model year, regardless of how engaging the ride may be.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Oh, it's not that bad, what the salesperson did.

The OP has to keep in mind, he's buying the car, not the sales person. I know damn well when I shop for a new Mustang, I know 10X what the sales person does about the car, I don't rely on them for information. They don't know what the hell they're doing.
Oh I know, but this never ceases to amaze me. You have one job guy...lol
Sponsored