Sponsored

2018 White Black Accent GT 301A

CoyoteMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White Black Accent GT
Hey guys, I really wanted to thank you all for your knowledge and help in purchasing my 2018 manual 5.0 GT 301A White with the Black Accent Package and Active Exhaust. Everything from choosing the year, and haggling the dealer price was with your help. Order guides, x pricing, it all helped. Thank you.

There were only around 24- 2018 gt manual white black accents in the nation, I first saw this one as it was in transit to Pacific Beach San Diego. MSRP was 39,980. I told the guy I would take it for 32, and worked up from there. Invoice was around 38500? And Dealer Holdback was around 1300. I eventually got him down to 36,400 and walked. After a few days I came crawling back and bought the car.

She has 1000 miles on her now, I broke her in by mostly taking it easy, always varying the engine speed, and the occasional hard pulls. There is some rail dust in the paint I will clay bar this weekend followed by a Collinite 845 wax. 20%
I didn't think I would like the active exhaust, but track mode is awesome and quiet mode is good if you're on the phone. Carbon tint goes on tomorrow, I'll post some more follow up pics.
Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Not a bad package. I will probably get something similar if I stay with the mustang, only with auto. But not sure about the seats, the leather isn't the best, but I don't like the bland cloth either. I still can't understand why ford won't allow cloth Recaro as a stand alone option anymore. It looks like you have to spend 10k with PP2 to get them.

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
Congrats! Enjoy!

How did you get the info that there "were only around 24- 2018 gt manual white black accents in the nation"? From the dealer, or were you able to find out this info somewhere on-line by yourself?
Where did you get the holdback figure? Seems high for a $39,980 sticker MSRP. I thought Ford's holdback was 3% of sticker, which would make it $1,200. Not far off, but a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks...

Thanks.

Sponsored

CHADDYP-P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 Shadow Black
Great looking car man! Congrats! That's what I wanted but the wife had to have the shadow black with black accent package. We got the A10 301A with Active exhaust and 3.55 gear. We worked in Katzkin leather in our deal as well. So much nicer than factory leather or cloth to me.

Thub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 6 speed
I have the same car but royal crimson. Gotta be the best deal in 2018 Mustangs. Good looks, nav from my phone, the cool buttons, and you can clean the wheels in like 10 seconds.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Still wish they'd throw something on other than the Pirelli's :shrug:

Beautiful car, drive safe!

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Looks great. Love the black wheels and easy to clean is a huge bonus. Adorable little girl too...or is that the driver? :)

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I didn't think I would like the active exhaust, but track mode is awesome and quiet mode is good if you're on the phone. Carbon tint goes on tomorrow, I'll post some more follow up pics.
Same here. It's nice being able to chill in quiet mode. The car can be so quiet ... or insanely loud.

Every time I see a color I wish I had gotten that color.

Grim12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
sweet car! congrats!

Lrlaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Orange Fury
I'm not a fan of white cars, but the white with the black accent package is the exception. Car looks awesome. Congratulations!
Sponsored