The looks dirty other than that its' ok i guess
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Rather ugly wheels IMO
Yeah,........honestly, I think the entire car is ugly on the outside. That front end kills it for me. That tiny little spoiler on the trunk looks pretty ugly too.
But, this is just my opinion. My opinion may change once I see one in person.

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
Really not a big fan of the new front end.
Maybe some strips?
Waiting to see the configurator and the new HP numbers.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I believe Mustangs look best with blacked out or pony-less grilles, and this is no exception. The '18's front end truly looks better blacked out grille. If they still had Grabber Blue, I bet it'd look great with this package!

tukn20s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
looks great. counting the days till I get mines.

Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Jelly beans. Current owners have trunk loads!
Don't worry, your cars are still nice.

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
main issue for me is the nose not so much the design but the fact that its not low enough doesn't fit the profile of the car if that makes sense that and i would have left the taillights the same as the 15-17 kinda like a person with a skinny upper body and fat lower body

BluFlash5x8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 5.0 LX, 2012 GT500, 13' GT500, 13 & 14 5.0...
Front splitter/lower lip spoiler is angled upward!!!! Like I've seen on others. That is just going to create lift of the front end. Not a good idea. And the front end really is atrocious. M waiting till the 19's come out to consider one, only after some of the bugs and newness is gone. Better enjoy these last few years of low cafe standards. Autonomus vehicles are going to start taking over our roads after 2020, Ford is making a huge push for autonomous vehicles and AI along with electrification. France has just passed law that they will no longer sell or allow gasoline or diesel vehicles by 2024... The end of humanity and enjoyment of driving ourselves is coming to an end folks. Enjoy it now. Because with the 53 mpg cafe standards in 2020, and Ford/GM and googles huge push with Tesla for Electric vehicles, the vehicles we buy through 2019/20' won't be allowed on our roads by 2022-2023... We can fight to save humanity another 25 yrs or let them control us all. Fords new Boss Jim Hackett is a better g part of the problem. Experts are saying Infact, that we may not even be able to buy a personal vehicle by 2022... 'Tis the end of times, for real. FYI: I was in the technology field for decades, but after seeing the path it's going down and what companies and governments are really using the technology for, I retired at a young 48... I now see the evil behind the koolness of technology. Mr Tesla himself said if great technology falls into the wrong hands, it will end humanity and that excessive "technology is the root of all evil".... So true to those of us awake to see it. And technology being used to "supposedly protect" us, is being used in just opposite manner. "When we sacrifice freedom for security, we gain neither and lose both" That is also occurring rapidly, under false pretenses. My issue is how so many of you fellow US citizens are so blind and deaf to the reality of the dark future that is coming, like a giant storm building. Enjoy these next few yrs.

Last edited:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
rear spoiler is different from the other 2018 images.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
rear spoiler is different from the other 2018 images.
It's just the normal GT spoiler, it's the same on 2015+ GTs.
The huge wing is part of the Performance package :D

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
It's just the normal GT spoiler, it's the same on 2015+ GTs.
The huge wing is part of the Performance package :D
Thank goodness for the spoiler delete option, for those of us who prefer to go without :D

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4
I don't think the '18 looks good in Mustard Yellow. Hard to judge the black accent package this way.

I look at these yellow photos and think "huh this is ridiculously ugly smh the '18 is awful" then I scrolled down and saw member Ace's sig car, the blue one with white stripes and said "the '18 needs to look more like that...oh wait that is an '18!"