Sponsored

2018 Mustang Refresh (Prototype) First Look!

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Looks like a glass roof in a few of those angles...
Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
True. I've been noticing this in San Diego. I've been going non-stop to the SD auto show since 1994 and every year the show gets worse. I've been Audi fan since 1994 and every year it gets worse in the SD auto show. This last time Audi had like 7 cars only. Ford, GM and Chrysler group do have decent exhibitions. This is the reason I've been going to the LA auto show since 2007 when it became a major auto show. LA auto show is awesome.
I think you're correct, the small auto shows are probably the ones that are going away. Most likely the LA, Chicago, NY and Detroit are the ones that will be standing.
Yah I'd like to see 1 big one per quarter in the US. The other thing is that the shows like you said seem to be lacking cars/etc.

Ford for the DC show always says they don't bring the reveals for the most part because there's not enough time between the bigger shows/setting up, etc.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Judging by some of the comments in the GT350 section, you may not need to rush into ordering a GT350, as rumours there suggest it might be around for a few years yet!
That would be killer Paul. I wouldn't mind a Procharged GT350. The GT350 is one the hottest looking Mustangs out there in my opinion.
Gives Ford a chance to "perfect" the FPC issues and for Procharger to get their stuff in order as well. Could be promising. :thumbsup: :D

Sponsored

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
I'll make a couple of clarifications .The first my last render is not limited to 2018 for that and I have other renderers. I figured as mightbe the mustang gt 2021 under and not bad as a basis for a monster GT350 GT 500 version. Lasegunda is about where I live few know .In this community there are several madrid I live in madrid capital of Spain and I have a 2016 Mustang that sold the 500 gt as production was eliminated the GT500 at first.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/fords-new-car-camouflage-will-confuse-cameras-give-you-headaches/

check out the new Ford camo! Please don't let the next spy shots be tainted by this paint job...
But still you can see the overall lines of the car by the shadows on the chassis. You can't uncamo a car by one good shot, you always need a few different angles that reveal the Silhouette (like on the 2018 mule you can only see the gt350 like front and the new tribars on very specific shots)

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:shrug:
comparo.jpg

Sponsored

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
hello guys again with more futuristic render
2021_ford_mustang_gt_by_jhonconnor-dajv3fe.jpg
I don't know about you guys, but I think this is BITCHING. Perhaps make the headlights a tad bigger?

It's a mixture of a sports car look while keeping the lines of the Mustang. Heck, the S550 already deviated from the "Muscle Car" look. :shrug:

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Sending out the Batsignal: [MENTION=6746]chazcron[/MENTION] -- gotta save Gotham, man!

RNMAAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible CS
Meaner looking for sure.

I understand the desire to keep the corporate identity, but I'm not sure why it needs to mimic the Fusion so closely.

An improvement at any rate.

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I don't know about you guys, but I think this is BITCHING. Perhaps make the headlights a tad bigger?

It's a mixture of a sports car look while keeping the lines of the Mustang. Heck, the S550 already deviated from the "Muscle Car" look. :shrug:
Yep, I like it. It does look a little like an S550 got busy with a Maserati Ghibli, and that's the offspring :)

Mt-82 whine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13' 5.0

I agree. The hood line and front fenders starting so much lower is a huge improvement.
Sponsored