2018 Mustang Fleet Brochure

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
All the people complaining about tech in the interior...not everyone cares about that stuff; regardless of what is standard elsewhere.

I am one of those people. I am specifically looking for a '17 to buy (once '18 orders begin and the incentives really start flowing) because I don't want all the extra tech on the '18s. I don't want a digital dash. I don't want start-stop. I don't want dual injection systems. I don't want active exhaust or magnaride.

Hell, if it were offered, I would prefer far less buttons on the base model. Just need tune and volume knobs, and 4 or so "favorite" buttons for radio stations.

I have a bunch of crap in my Raptor, and all it does is make me paranoid it's going to break and I'm going to have to fix it.
Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Those of you who think Ford didn't get an bailout money need to do more research.

It wasn't as black and white as the other two, but it happened.

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
All the people complaining about tech in the interior...not everyone cares about that stuff; regardless of what is standard elsewhere.

I am one of those people. I am specifically looking for a '17 to buy (once '18 orders begin and the incentives really start flowing) because I don't want all the extra tech on the '18s. I don't want a digital dash. I don't want start-stop. I don't want dual injection systems. I don't want active exhaust or magnaride.

Hell, if it were offered, I would prefer far less buttons on the base model. Just need tune and volume knobs, and 4 or so "favorite" buttons for radio stations.

I have a bunch of crap in my Raptor, and all it does is make me paranoid it's going to break and I'm going to have to fix it.
Same here. I prefer cars that are 90's loaded.

Sponsored

ApollosWar89

Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
In the Market
Shit, may as well get yourself a fox body.
Lol. If people want to buy a brand new john boat with an engine and complain about the cost, they should just go buy a shell and build one them self.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Those of you who think Ford didn't get an bailout money need to do more research.

It wasn't as black and white as the other two, but it happened.
Say what you want about Chrysler but they paid their debt back early and with interest....unlike GM.

akirasan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX7 / S2000 / 2012 mustang
Base

Do we know yet, what the base stereo looks like? one of the things that stopped me from buying 15--17, I hated all those buttons...

Thanks ;)

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
<==36" inseam...

(cough) Tan interior would look especially good on a mid-year release HG/DHG colored version (cough)...
38 inseam!

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Yeah...as a 2015 non-premium owner, I'd say the base cars are sitting a little behind the curve in this department. Check the MK7 or refreshed MK7.5(?) GTI interface for reference. Low/mid $20k cars with a big ol' touchscreen, Apple/Android, etc. :shrug:
No.... Ford is not a little behind the curve.

People don't buy performance cars, to stare at 8" video screen. Those are great for family cars (4-door), or SUVs.

Nobody wants an intrusive 8" screen staring them in the face when sport driving.