okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
Just ordered mine as well.
Thank you Sam. I’ve had dreams about this....can’t wait to see how a manual displays... damn it’s gonna rock.
It does rock... Unfortunately the weather has not broken yet, so it has been almost a month since I got mine done, but have not had a chance to do more than just drive 5 feet forward, 5 feet back in my barn...

airbornetex

Blackhawk Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1-
It does rock... Unfortunately the weather has not broken yet, so it has been almost a month since I got mine done, but have not had a chance to do more than just drive 5 feet forward, 5 feet back in my barn...
Well that sucks- I have been You tubing this- hek CJ Pony Parts has that one guy talking all about it- on his new Mustang

Seanp94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Has it been confirmed you can set the mileage now with forscan? Ready to do this but I don’t want my car to be down for a week while I wait for it to come.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Yes you can do the mileage. I’ve installed two more sets of these with another on the way. Mileage has been no issue programming as long as the mileage on the cluster you buy is LOWER than the mileage you enter from your vehicle. Basically you can program mileage up but not down.

Sponsored

Seanp94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yes you can do the mileage. I’ve installed two more sets of these with another on the way. Mileage has been no issue programming as long as the mileage on the cluster you buy is LOWER than the mileage you enter from your vehicle. Basically you can program mileage up but not down.
Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. Any recommendations on which online part store to buy from?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Yup plus 1 on @breeves002 helped me out with the Cluster

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone know what causes high beam not to click on and stay? I get the high beam indicator but it will not lock and stay on. Also, how do you get rid of the 4X4 error message?
IIRC and its been a long time since I looked at the codes, you have to enable two places for the high beam. I'll see if I remember where, but I was my only issue after the coding the digital cluster. Figured it out after 30 minutes of looking at the spreadsheet again lol.

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
When I boot up, I get the round Normal mode gages... I was looking at a video and they showed the IP booting up with the Sport mode...

How can I get the cluster to boot up with the sport mode or the Track mode?

Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
When I boot up, I get the round Normal mode gages... I was looking at a video and they showed the IP booting up with the Sport mode...

How can I get the cluster to boot up with the sport mode or the Track mode?

Thanks

Theres a setting for display setup and just set it to sport view in there.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone know what causes high beam not to click on and stay? I get the high beam indicator but it will not lock and stay on. Also, how do you get rid of the 4X4 error message?
Sounds like you need complete programming. I sell the files tailored to your car if you'd like, otherwise read my guide and try to figure it out. PM if interested.

dawolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red mustang GT
Sounds like you need complete programming. I sell the files tailored to your car if you'd like, otherwise read my guide and try to figure it out. PM if interested.
Thanks man, I currently only have the high beam issue. If I don't figure it out I will be sending you a On.

dawolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red mustang GT
IIRC and its been a long time since I looked at the codes, you have to enable two places for the high beam. I'll see if I remember where, but I was my only issue after the coding the digital cluster. Figured it out after 30 minutes of looking at the
spreadsheet again lol.
Thanks, right now the high beam issue is the only issue that I have. Still looking over things. Are you talking about the IPC?
Sponsored